7DPO - driving me crazy!!

Spudling

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I've read so many posts regarding everyones symptoms, but I was hoping someone else could respond to mine so I know I'm not alone!

I'm 7dpo today (baby #1) which is driving my other half CRAZY - it's all I can talk about, google, think about!

My symptoms have varied each day, but as of today....

Painful bbs (shooting pains down left), nipples feel like they're on acid and being sliced with glass, terrible bloating/tightness, no cramps as such just a pulsing/pushing feeling on my left side which is rather distracting, a headache that comes & goes, extreme fatigue (no amount of sleep helps - i slept for 12 hours last night and still woke up feeling like i'd had none!), and lots of white mily cm. My newest today is dizzyness & nausea, which is accompanied by a watering mouth which vanishes once the nausea does.

Cervix feels low, quite hard. Also a bit sensitive.

I just want to know if anyone had a BFP after the same as me? It's killing me - I'm going to wait until around 11/12dpo to test but that seems like an AGE away!!

Thanks! x

Hi I have no personal experience with it since I was never pregnant but good luck and I hope these are all good signs. TWW (and TTC in general) can really drive you crazy, my partner would also agree...
:dust:

Thank you! I've had awful AF back pain for the last 12 hours, along with mild cramping in the middle of my tummy. AF not due until around the 8th/9th/10th (varies each month) but I know I O'd on either the 26th or 27th as my positive OPK was 25th December. My cycles are never this short, so unless my body really hates me, I'm feeling positive.

I tested last night, stupidly - obviously a BFN. I'm either 7dpo or 8dpo today, so I figured I'd try again on Sunday which will be 10/11dpo. My fiancee says wait until my first day of AF, which is the 9th - I can't wait that long!!

Thanks for the replies ladies :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"