7DPO - Period like cramps

lilnessi

Reaction score
Hi All,

Today I am 7 dpo. I have been ttc for over 16mths now, and i try not to symptom spot since i dont want to get my hopes up. This cycle on 5DPO i felt period-like cramping (like dull achiness), to the point where i was absolutely convinced i was going to get my period. It has not come, and i know that even at 5 DPO implantation has probably not happened yet. The feeling lasted most of that day and nothing yesterday, but again today i am getting the same feelings but a lot duller (more in the background) and not as persistent (come and goes). I am pretty sure of when i O'd as i had a trigger shot and felt O pains the day of my IUI. I have never had this happen during the TWW before. Has anyone ever experienced this? I am currently testing out my trigger and still receiving faint positives but usually do until about 8/9 dpo.

Thanks!

I had period cramping for 7dpo too. Got my BFP at 11dpo. I normally get AF cramps but only the day before it’s due normally!

Thanks Isabellajayne! I hope I get my BFP as well!

Hey, i am also experiencing light cramping and back pain the last 2 days and I'm 5dpo period is due the 9th of november, are you still getting pains and how many dpo are you?

Hi Laurenmarie, i'm currently 8 dpo still getting them on and off, 5 DPO was the most prominent for me, I had some yesterday and today as well but they are very very dull cramps.

Hard to say what it could be but usually when I ovulate ill have a cramping sensation on one side only...You could have gotten your ovulation days mixed up and that could have been pain due to ovulation rather than from the shot:shrug:

Thanks Kay! Yeah I have no idea what it is either! Definitely strange that is for sure and didn’t have anything today..which I am glad for because it has really felt like AF is right around the corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->