7dpo symptoms????

Mommamia2020

Reaction score
This is my first time posting on here!! I have been TTC for 2 months. I am 7dpo and since 3dpo I have had extreme exhaustion, fatigued, headaches on and off, woke up with nausea this morning. I have had twinges of pain on my left pelvic area, and cramps from my belly button down (almost like AF cramps but not as severe).
Also I have had gas/diarrhea since 4dpo (sorry TMI!!) CP is is high and slightly firm like the tip of my nose, and a lot of CM. I have an achy feeling in my chest. Extreme irritability/cranky too (my poor boyfriend)

Really hoping this is my month!! Has anyone else experienced these symptoms? I am really in tune with my body and I have definitely been feeling off and not like myself!

Fingers crossed for you! I got nausea and AF like cramping from about 4dpo plus tiredness and mood swings and got a faint BFP at 8dpo x

To be honest, it takes atleast 5-6 weeks to see any pregnancy symptoms.. until then it’s just progesterone levels fluctuation. Good luck :)

When I was around 7dpo with my 3rd the only symptoms I had was raging heartburn, and I never suffer with it only in pregnancy, I got my bfp at 9dpo :) good luck!

I had exhaustion at 6dpo, like extreme couldn't keep my eyes open exhaustion and tested on a whim at 7dpo and got BFP.
Headaches were also in there but I think I had been not drinking much too so that could have accounted for them. But definite tiredness!

Good luck xx

10dpo today and have been exhausted for about 5 days. But I cant sleep either unless it's right after work and I'm laying on the couch, I'll dose off. But when I go to bed, I'm up at 2-3am:-(. Been having pinching sensations since 8dpo. Sour stomach since yesterday. But bfn on IC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->