7dpo yeast infection symptoms?

kjs1

Reaction score
Hi all,

Well, once again I am in the midst of the 2WW and in typical fashion it is 7dpo and I am beginning to lose my mind. I really really tried not to symptom spot and not to get on these board but it is SO HARD. Especially, when I am having weird symptoms like feeling a yeast infection coming on, super vivid pregnancy dream yesterday, bloated and stomach pains a few days ago, and some ovary pains for the past two days. Anyone had anything like this that lead to BFP? I know every woman is different but I am just looking for some hope and/or distraction. We have been ttc for a year and a half.....

I've heard of similar cases leading to a bfp. I wish you luck.

Now I've got a bad cold at 10dpo.....but a small bit of spotting. SO confused.

Could be IB. 9-10 spo are very common implantation days. Good luck!

I typically have a shorter luteal phase. Never over 12 days so I am pretty sure I'm out. :(

Well, time tell I suppose. Your "shorter" lp doesn't mean you would implant earlier, though. 9 and 10 are very common implantation days.

Hi all,

Well, once again I am in the midst of the 2WW and in typical fashion it is 7dpo and I am beginning to lose my mind. I really really tried not to symptom spot and not to get on these board but it is SO HARD. Especially, when I am having weird symptoms like feeling a yeast infection coming on, super vivid pregnancy dream yesterday, bloated and stomach pains a few days ago, and some ovary pains for the past two days. Anyone had anything like this that lead to BFP? I know every woman is different but I am just looking for some hope and/or distraction. We have been ttc for a year and a half.....

Oh my gosh! We're having the same symptoms! I'm 8dpo and I'm going CRAZY:dohh::nope::wacko:
I wasn't symptom spotting until I was 6dpo and I woke up to AWFUL period like cramps that were really low and radiating to my back (like a normal heavy first day would be like)
Ever since then I've been catching every cramp, every tingling or ache in my breasts.. sense of smell..bloating.. etc.

After I ate lunch yesterday I had one small burger from a fast food place and I after I got back from lunch I felt sooo miserable cause I was sooo bloated I mean my stomach was literally poking out! I felt like I ate a horse! That's really not normal for me either! I tested this morning and a :bfn: but I thinks it still early!

When do you plan on testing? I hope we both get our :bfp:'s!!!!!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Oh wow! Yes I am going crazy too!! I had some of the worst cramps every yesterday at 10dpo! Legs hurting and whole body achy with this chest cold. Today I have no cramps and no achiness anymore. Still spotting a little on and off but no flow yes at 11dpo. My fertility friend app says to test tomorrow if no flow. I was supposed to start period today but just spotting. When are you going to test?

I tested this morning, 12dpo and got a bfn. Still just spotting though and no full flow so I'm confused.:/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->