7dpo

Babydust28

Reaction score
Hey well I'm 7dpo today

Below are my symptoms so far

Up to 4dpo I don't remember any symptoms but this could have been because me and OH was on holiday.

CD 20-4dpo - cramps, gassy, skin break out and tearful
CD 21-5dpo - diarrhoea, peeing more, heavy feeling down below like AF was coming super early, tearful
CD22-6dpo - peeing more, fatigue, severe backache never known anything like it, headache lingering, irritability, nausea, tearful
CD23-7dpo - headache, nausea, tearful, slight cramps, running nose and woke up with a sore throat

I know it's early days but I'm a nightmare for symptom spotting in the TWW

I usually get tender bbs around O, this cycle over got no tenderness at all.

Anyone at the same point of have similar symptoms.

I shall edit this first post daily to update my symptoms

Xx

I'm 6/7 dpo & no symptoms at all 😞. Yours all sound quite positive when will you start testing?

I'm trying to hold out until next weekend but that's not gonna be easy. I've been to a museum today with my friend and her son and was so dizzy and felt like I was gonna faint, couldn't stop yawning either!
My sore throat is still here too

You got any plans to test?
xx

I'm also 7DPO and have many of the same "symptoms!" Most notably for me are crazy dreams and pressure in my uterus. I'm a POAS addict and have had nothing but BFN, but I'm not surprised seeing as how it's still way early and AF isn't due until 6/8.

Just ordered some FRER from Amazon and they should be arriving Tuesday. Hoping to hold off on testing with my cheapies and be pleasantly surprised by the FRER when they arrive. :)

I'm also 7DPO and have many of the same "symptoms!" Most notably for me are crazy dreams and pressure in my uterus. I'm a POAS addict and have had nothing but BFN, but I'm not surprised seeing as how it's still way early and AF isn't due until 6/8.

Just ordered some FRER from Amazon and they should be arriving Tuesday. Hoping to hold off on testing with my cheapies and be pleasantly surprised by the FRER when they arrive. :)

Sending loads of babydust your way!
I've woke with a stuffy nose and my sore throat has now gone, it's crazy. I'm dying to test but holding off until the weekend I have to because it sends me insane and I get so down about it and end up pushing OH away which I hate doing of course.

Keep me posted.

What's your CM like? I know that's nothing to go by really to detect pg. also a lot of people get really sensitive to smell which I'm not nor are my bbs getting tender which then makes me think I'm out. But I usually get tender bbs around O and this time haven't. Why do our bodies have to be so complicating xx

Hi girls, I'm also 7dpo. Trying not to ss! My cm is kind of thick milky/white and it smells sweet. Quite a bit of it too. I've also got a sire throat and blocked sinuses.

Prob going to hold out testing until thurs. Fingers crossed we all get our bfp's! :) xx

Hi girls, I'm also 7dpo. Trying not to ss! My cm is kind of thick milky/white and it smells sweet. Quite a bit of it too. I've also got a sire throat and blocked sinuses.

Prob going to hold out testing until thurs. Fingers crossed we all get our bfp's! :) xx

one way to know when we're Oing is our CM tastes/smells very sweet and when we are not fertile it tastes/smells very salty. If your still experiencing fertile CM that could be why it's smelling so sweet. I would be cautious towards using CM as a pregnancy symptoms, it can be awfully misleading.
The blocked sinuses and sore throat I've read is common As you're immune system is weaker/lower.

I'm crossing everything for us all. X

I don't use cm as a symptom, if it continues milky lotiony I think it's a good sign but I'm not reading anything into it. I don't trust my body anymore- bodies are weird! x

I don't use cm as a symptom, if it continues milky lotiony I think it's a good sign but I'm not reading anything into it. I don't trust my body anymore- bodies are weird! x

I wish we had a signal when we fall pg to stop all the mental torture.

I always say I won't ss but always end up doing it.
I just want to know now because all I'm doing is breaking down in tears about 7-10 times a day the past 3-4 days it's ridiculous! Xx

Big hug babydust. Maybe that's a symptom? It's hard waiting it out but wait is nearly over to know one way or another. My dh doesn't really get the monthly disappointment. Last month I got a bit excited as got a faint line, following day was fainter then nothing, u was a week late and had a horrible period. Made me nervous about teating or even trusting tests this month.
X

I once read someone said wouldn't it be great if our thumbs turned blue when we fell pregnant! :)

I once read someone said wouldn't it be great if our thumbs turned blue when we fell pregnant! :)

Haha that would be great I'm happy for my face to turn blue for the whole 9months that's how desperate I am lol.

My OH doesn't get the disappointment either, he just says relax it will happen. He just asked me if I'm ok and I burst out crying again it's an absolute nightmare. OH didn't know what to say or do I felt for him bless him, he said to test but then said it's too early and doesn't want to see me more disappointed when it could be a false bfn. Surely 8 dpo is too soon to be this bad though, well 4-5dpo because that's when it started really. X

Its all so emotional isn't it. I hope we get bfp's! I think if u test early and see bfn then I'm lile it's because I tested too early, then the bfns I see after that seem to lose their sting.
Aside from last month, I cried for a week over every thing as i was so emotional! Lol. Was getting annoyed with myself. X

Such an emotional roller coaster. Some people decide to start trying without tracking and fall pg straight away, I wish it was that simple for us. How long have you been ttc And is this your first? X

I know so many people seem to, I tell myself that means it's easy to make a baby and mine turn will come- still stings a little though of course when there are so many facebook announcements!

Yep our first, been off the pill since fen 2014, properly trying since nov, I've pcos so I was put on metformin in jan, I think I get clomid in July. Fun and games! You?

Trying to stay hopeful for this cycle. X

I know so many people seem to, I tell myself that means it's easy to make a baby and mine turn will come- still stings a little though of course when there are so many facebook announcements!

Yep our first, been off the pill since fen 2014, properly trying since nov, I've pcos so I was put on metformin in jan, I think I get clomid in July. Fun and games! You?

Trying to stay hopeful for this cycle. X

Yes this is our first too. We've been trying on and off for a while now but I'd say properly again since March, only 2 months but I was still in my head wishing for it to happen when we were taking a chilled approach to it. Chilled approach is definitely the way forward but deep down I was wishing for it so hard and having to hide that from OH as he said he doesn't want me obsessing over it.

I was on Facebook but came off and one of the reasons was because all it seemed to be was pg announcements and it just hurt to read. Although my best friend had a little girl I'm godmother to last June and I love her to bits, I try and enjoy her whilst waiting for my own x

Its hard isn't it. I try and remain chilled I probably have two wobbles a month where I get a little upset. I recover fairly quickly but it's tough.
People keep saying it will happen when you least expect it, er... I'm on medication so it won't happen when we least expect it!

Aw nice to have a god daughter, I read something that said don't stop yourself looking at baby things as it sends a signal to your body to actually create a baby, who knows if it means anything but made me feel better. Im going to get a dumbo teddy when I fall pregnant :) saw him in the disney store on sunday and he's gorgeous! X

Its hard isn't it. I try and remain chilled I probably have two wobbles a month where I get a little upset. I recover fairly quickly but it's tough.
People keep saying it will happen when you least expect it, er... I'm on medication so it won't happen when we least expect it!

Aw nice to have a god daughter, I read something that said don't stop yourself looking at baby things as it sends a signal to your body to actually create a baby, who knows if it means anything but made me feel better. Im going to get a dumbo teddy when I fall pregnant :) saw him in the disney store on sunday and he's gorgeous! X

Aww I love dumbo!
Haha I always think that when people say it happens when you least expect it that it's never gonna gonna be least expected and I'm waiting month in month out.
I started a new job today so been quite busy and not felt so emotional so maybe that wasn't even a symptom seen as its stopped- who knows.
No sore throat now but full of a cold my nose is so blocked x

How did the new job go? :) I think starting a new job could curb emotion actually!
I've had a couple of seconds of mad needle like stabbing breast pain this evening. I think it's a sign....a sign I'm losing my marbles!

I'm congested too, sure I read thats a symptom due to blood vessels in your nose and excess mucus- lovely! Hehe.
X

How did the new job go? :) I think starting a new job could curb emotion actually!
I've had a couple of seconds of mad needle like stabbing breast pain this evening. I think it's a sign....a sign I'm losing my marbles!

I'm congested too, sure I read thats a symptom due to blood vessels in your nose and excess mucus- lovely! Hehe.
X

It's been good Thankyou and a new challenge which is always good.

Haha losing your marbles, I'll join you in that sign. Definitely stuffy nose and sore throats are symptoms but then it could be the change in weather as just come back from Greece to rainy England. I usually start bloating but had nothing. Not needed to pee more which is usually very common in early pg, have noticed I have little appetite, when I do force myself to eat I'm heaving or feel like I'm gonna heave.
I don't know I'm sending myself mental.

I have no cramps or bb pain at all so I think I'm out considering the symptoms I had a few days back..... Urghh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->