7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

i am a whale lol, that was a 24 week bump pic in my side piccy thing,
https://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s346/kimbobaloobob/169-1.jpg
that ^^^^ was 38 weeks with all those lovely stretchies
i used to love that tattoo :( not now its been stretched :haha:
wont be long till your lommys got a friend around here :D

7h3r3'5 n0 rul35 70 l337 l1k3 kr15 541d!

Also, Kim I can kinda relate, My uncle talks like I'm going to be BEGGING for him to babysit constantly.. Like.. WTH?
I plan on breastfeeding, and I don't plan on dumping my baby off on everyone I can so I can live my "teenage" life :wacko:

He doesn't believe me though.. I don't know if it's because I'm young or what but he thinks I'm going to want to go out abunch and "live my life" when I wasn't even like that before I was pregnant? :shrug:
I went to a concert every couple of months maybe, that was about as much "getting out" as I ever did..
Yet if I try to argue with him about it he's like "Fine, Don't call me up begging to babysit him unless you offer money"
Ugh.. My family is so irritating :growlmad:

Sorry..ranted there :blush:

Ahh, I'm so panicking around the house.. My babyshower is suppose to be on the 23rd and I have NO invitations out or even ready.. I don't even know where I'm going to have it still!
I'm going to drive myself nuts with this! :cry:

lol, exacly it gets so annoying, do you just feel like you have to share your child when it suits others and not you and you have to do things to please them???, she was even saying that she wants to take him on holiday to spain or something when hes 1, but i cant say too much cause shes my OH's mum after all, she can take a running jump (and hopefully fall over) though ...
ahhhh, baby showers. I wish they were more popular over here in the uk, would be really good to go one. You should still have one, just spend a day organising and use facebook for invites.... everyone else does lol

Agree with kim on the babyshower Jas.
Im lcky my family have treated me as an adult with becoming a mum, theyv always seen me as reasonably grown up coz of my mum so it wasnt too difficult.
Lol kim she may be ur OHs mum but ur Russells mum so in regards to him ur in charge :thumbup:
Im afraid shell have to accept the buck has been past - *mob voice* "Your de mummy now..." :laugh2: xxx

wooop wooop!
Kims in labour!
The next L337 848y is on the way!!!!
:headspin::dance::headspin:
xxxxxxxxx

hes not coming just yet lol, waters have definatly broke but not having any contractions, just bad back pain
xxx

ooh Kim hope he's heree sooon!

i think little one has grown again...

25 weeks and 4 days
https://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac104/myeggoispreggo_17/25weeks4days.jpg

=] xxx

Ooh And am starting anti-natal classes on monday!

sorry Alice my msn is being a major div, im trying to type and nothings coming up :shrug::dohh:
lol
I have actually made a facebook...after swearin i never would...im so ashamed lol :laugh2: xxx

Well, kims still in labour. 24 hours of contractions nearly. Shes stuck at 2cm dilated and if nothings happened in the night then she's being induced in the morning at 8 and if that doesnt work it may be a c-section for kimbobaloobob. FX'd hunny xxx

c@/\/ 1 j01/\/ p|_3@53????

I really hope that makes sense :(!!!

it looks fun in here :D

Ooooh cant wait to see the piccys of her little bambino!
Im sooooo sleepy :D havnt been in here in days and theres like 10 pages, im too lazy to catch up :haha:

Ooh! You're using more of the c0mpl1c473d l337 even! Bravo!
I'm to lazy to try and do it, I'm slow enough just doing the basic l337 I'd be staring at my keyboard for hours trying to figure out how to make it more complicated! :haha:

I haven't posted for ages.....So....h1! 1 h4v3 4 5c4n 70m0rr0w (547urd4y) 4nd m16h7 f1nd 0u7 7h3 53x!!! :happydance:

Good luck Kim!!!

xx

I'm to lazy to try and do it, I'm slow enough just doing the basic l337 I'd be staring at my keyboard for hours trying to figure out how to make it more complicated! :haha:

Never even heard of it before haha :( I started trying to figure it out...then ended up on wikipedia :blush:

I haven't posted for ages.....So....h1! 1 h4v3 4 5c4n 70m0rr0w (547urd4y) 4nd m16h7 f1nd 0u7 7h3 53x!!! :happydance:

Good luck Kim!!!

xx

I'd say they should be able to tell! My sis was told at her 16 week scan that she was having a girl and it was definatly correct! Enjoy hehe and update us when you get back :happydance:

Good luck Kim!!!

xx

I'd say they should be able to tell! My sis was told at her 16 week scan that she was having a girl and it was definatly correct! Enjoy hehe and update us when you get back :happydance:

They should, but for some reason all of the clinics we rang were a bit awkward about it...I guess just to cover themselves! :shrug: We'll see anyway :)

Will definitely update and post lots of pictures (will be asking for loads this time as the first scan I only got like 3 and they were a bit crap)...

SO excited! But equally becoming very impatient for Saturday morning!!

xx

Never even heard of it before haha :( I started trying to figure it out...then ended up on wikipedia :blush:
:rofl:
Wikipedia saves the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"