7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

Well fob to mine is like 6ft and im 5ft3 lol cant really think any bad features lol guna be a pale baby as were both really pale but fob got freckles have to see if he goes that way lol! im just interested to know what colour hair and eyes hell have lol cause iv got brown hair and fobs got blonde and iv got green eyes and hes got blue so id guess babys guna have light eyes but im unsure on hair colour! might mix and be a redhead lool!

really kim? See i would say hes got his dads eyes, and nose. Mine are more deep set whereas his das are furtehr forward...i dnno wat u guys thnk?
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/CIMG1080.jpg
Tommy
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/cavndme.jpg
Me and Cav

lol i dnno y i needed to label that....u myta got confused :haha:
I thnk he has my chin...i think

opinions?
xxxx

He has your chin and nose, and cavs eyes, he's gorgeous xxx

nose??
see every1 i no has agreed his nose is his dads, way wider than mine.
lol Cav insists he has a black nose :dohh: lol
must be his west indian quarter...he reckons its the milkman lol

thank u :shy: xxx

No i think hes got yours :S

Hahaha, as mentioned previously - i have bad eye sight :rofl:

xx

Definately got Cav's eyes! lol

Mine is goingto be pale, me and OH were both blonde till we were about 13 and now he has brown hair and i have purple hair! LOL! well naturaly we're both a brown-ish colour now. The only thing is his eyes are a gorgeous greeny-blue colour and mine are HAzel... I want LO to have his eyes lol xx

i still think hes got your eyes lol, they seem a lot darker like yours.... idk might just be me...

People are such let downs. My mates were supposed to be coming to see me yesterday and then one of them phoned and said... whoops i forgot I can't do today is it okay if we come tomorrow. So I was like sure see you then. Now they finished college at 3... I know this for a fact as they were in my class at college before I had to leave.. I've been calling both of them since 3, no answer. I've texted them saying give me a ring please, nothing. And now its 4 o-clock and I'm sitting home alone. FFS! Its bad enough that I have to stay at home alone everyday anyway but getting my hopes up and then letting me down like this... What the hell man. :( :( I'm really sad now.... Sorry for the rant :'(

Actually can i change my mind? I made the pictures bigger - and he reaaaaally looks like cav haha xx

People are such let downs. My mates were supposed to be coming to see me yesterday and then one of them phoned and said... whoops i forgot I can't do today is it okay if we come tomorrow. So I was like sure see you then. Now they finished college at 3... I know this for a fact as they were in my class at college before I had to leave.. I've been calling both of them since 3, no answer. I've texted them saying give me a ring please, nothing. And now its 4 o-clock and I'm sitting home alone. FFS! Its bad enough that I have to stay at home alone everyday anyway but getting my hopes up and then letting me down like this... What the hell man. :( :( I'm really sad now.... Sorry for the rant :'(

:hugs: they joys of pregnancy, its poop, but it can only get better hun, i cant remember the last visiter we had who came to see me and not the OH

He definitely has Cav's eyes!
I think he has more of your nose but it's hard to really tell at those angles.. And yeah it looks like he has your chin!

I'm 5'4 my FOB is like 6'4 :haha: EVERYONE thinks Riley's going to be really tall like him.. I think it's true he really likes to stretch out down there! :haha:
Both FOB and I were blonde til we were like late toddler stage so I'm sure he'll come out blonde.. But I'm so curious about eyes.. I have hazel green eyes and he has blue eyes..
FOB is reallyy tall and skinny and I was more short and average.. So I hope he does have his body type I don't want to curse my son with the short&chubby gene :blush:

Also I noticed there hasn't been any true l3371n6 lately!!

C0m3 0n p30pl3 5pr34d 7h3 l337! :thumbup:

Thanks Kim, it just really sucks, but then my granny called me and cheered me up and was like.. we should go get some tea and stuff... and shes going to come to my hospital appointments with me and stuff =] xxxx

ahh bless, wish i could go and do things like that with my nan but she lives n canterbury, kent and im all the way up in the midlands :(. Glad your feeling happier now though

aww, my nan lives about half an hour away from my house lol! we're really close! And thanks =] xx

yup i watched it, i like Sov, even if i wasnt keen b4 she went in the house. She strikes me as rlly insecure tho. Steven is mental!!

w3ll 5p07736 J45, w3 4r3 f0r93771n9 0ur r0075!

And omg Alice i coulda nearly written that myself. Iv bin in a foul mood all day. My "friends" have totally ditched me since they found out. I was "best mates" with this girl called niki, who totally cracked me up when tommy was like 6 weeks by saying she thought we still were.
My "best mate" never saw me with a proper baby bump and has only seen tommy twice to date - hes 3 months old?
She lives a 15 mn walk away from my house and goes to school a 20 minute walk away.
Yeh sure
shes by bestest friend :D:D:smug:
:dohh:
Shes always had a flipping problem that i have always run around after her b4 and now i have some1 else more important to take care of shes not interested.
Her and another friend (who iv seen once since i found out, used to see nearly every day) rang me yest to say they were gonna come over, he had bought tommy a xmas present and they both wanted to come see me, shes very sorry she didnt have ne money. Fair enough, i thought wow ok, the tide is turning.
Phone call today - sorry we can't come rich's ill.
Like f*** hes ill, they just realised they cant smoke green indoors at mine but they can at his and its cold out.
I dont even know y im upset as i had long accepted they dont really give a s*** about me and i have no close friends nemore.
Think ts just coz i thought things may be looking up.
Im bare lonely these days :( xxxx

1 und3e574nd 17 - 4nd c4n r1gh7 17. 1 7h1nk??
h4h4

It just takes a while lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"