7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

i'm the same as andi :)
kris, dont you find steven annoying, just his voice annoys me never mind what he does lol.
have got to go hospital soon :(, midwife has sent me up cause half pint isnt moving proply, probly just being lazy like his dad though :p

l0l 17 700k 4935 f0r m3 70 937 u536 70 17, 7h3r35 n0 r34l rul35 1 60n7 7h1nk, ju57 r3pl4c3 l3773r5 f0r num83r5.
533m5 8r1 has 70774lly 61554p34r36 :( xxx

:wacko:kim hope everythings ok, let us no :)
i noooo, can u believe the whol 'BB is lieing' thing? And the idea that nicola is now out to get him? :rofl:
wat time u off to the hosp? xxxx

miss muffet.... is it- dissapeared

Kris. It sucks big monkey butt! The worst part is, these are people that I've met since I started college... They never knew me not pregannt! What makes it worse, is that she was supposed to be coming on her way home from college.... when she has to GO PAST MY ROAD (which is a tiny road anyway) on her way home... Wheres the excuse. I haven't hardly seen any of my friends since i got pregnant, they expect me to be able to go out all night and never seem to be able to make plans that are more suitble.. like that I can be involved with =[.

Hope all is well Kim... Let us know how it all goes xxx

Kim hope everything is ok :) his movements will be less now anyway if his head is engaged wont it?? Cos he doesn't have much space to move around.

Let us know how you get on hun.
xxx

I still can't believe this... Kris at 5 months....

me at 5 months:
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/CIMG0701.jpg

xxxxx

and me at 5 months

https://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac104/myeggoispreggo_17/21weeksxmas.jpg

Mad isn't it!!

xxxx

just got back from the hospital and hes fine, just being lazy like his dad :D and his position is weird so i cant feel most of his movements
xx

glad 2 hear it kim :D
apparently thats y i ddnt feel kicks 4 ages xxx

my OH's mum is moaning now cause she thought they might indice me for some strange reason now shes pissed they have just sent me home. Omg and she said when Half pints born i want him every saturday... i was like erm ill have a think... no

shec'wants him'?
hes ur kid!
lol i wanna million quid but thats not gonna happen...some people r deluded xxx

lol thats what i thought, hes my child i'm not going to give him to others to looks after if i dont need to....

nope, i wouldent mind so much if she asked if when hes a bit older would i mind if she had him once a week for a few hours but her exact words were ' me and amber (my OH's brothers GF) have been talking and we want baby every saturday' i was like wtf you make it sound like visitation rights.... plus im planning to BF for as long as possible so she cant anyway

:rofl:
i like that they;ve bin talking about when they want him.
Well theyve decided now so thats that

pah!

How r u feelin kim? Ne idea if bubs is comin soon? Then agen like i sed i was convinced it was ne day from 37 weeks lol :haha: xxxxxx

lol, they can have him when and IF i say so.

am feelin fine, no signs of him coming yet though :(, dont think he will be here this week tbh but..... who knows, he best not be too late :/

awww...im so so excited for u lol...looking forward to a L337 bub to join Tommy :D:D:D xxx

He'll be one of those that engage reeeeaaally early so you think yesss, im gonna have him soon, 5 weeks later - still a whale :rofl: no offence, your not a whale btw your bump looks very bumpish :) xx

Thanks :) if i ever say anything that offends anyone please dont all dive on me - just tell me, i tend to put my foot in stuff a lot, and have a big mouth that doesnt know when to stop :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->