7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

hahaha yeah wow is the devil!!! I had no idea what the doll palace was and now that i know im totally sorted for babysitting my niece haha shes only 4 but shes ridiculously good at using the laptop!! she can turn it on and go on to the nickelodeon games site all by herself! :haha:
Yeah my friends have dissapeared a bit aswell, everything changes when your pregnant i suppose! Have you had any nights out since he was born? lol bnb takes over a lot of peoples lives haha ive actually learned so much since i got here, really random stuff aswell about ttc and cycles and stuff :rofl: ah well i'll be ridiculously ready when the time comes lol

lol i wish id known half of that crap b4...then i myta realised i was up the flippin duff!
lol
nope, the longest iv bin away from him is 3 hours when i went to register the birth.
I want to go out but at the same time im ridiculously scared of being away from him.....

1 l0v3 831n9 4 mummy

had to chuck some L337 in there...we r forgetting our roots!

lol
ooh id be careful with the doll palace, its basically a big chatroom...people sumtimes disapear to private rooms for naughty speaks....u didnt hear it from me :winkwink:

lol i havent bin on that site in years and years...xxx

Oh hahaha i wont be letting her on there then! eww like dolls you'd assume it would be little girls! thats creepy!!
I know i saw your posts in the teen section before its so crazy that you didnt know for all that time! haha mustve been the most insane shock ever i'd say! yeah my sister had her first overnight trip away from her youngest (14 months) and cried for like 2 days, shes done it with the others but it was her first time being away from him since he was born and she was heartbroken! She knew we were capable of taking care of him and that he'd be fine but she was like ahhhh noooo! lol i think its normal, you assume no-one else could look after them as well as you could and that they'll miss you terribly and not settle for anyone else when deep down you know they'd be fine!

1 c4n7 w417 tO 83 4 mummy w77 5ucks m4j0r 455 1O1 :haha:

ooo shiz the l337 f0r c0n7r4c3p710n is missing the n :dohh:
iv fixed it and changed the link on the OP so ull have to get that one lol sorry :dohh:

i edited my post in the teen 'dont want to cause offence' thread so no1 gets it by accident
xxxxxxxx

l0l 715 7ru3, 1 f33l f0r y0u
lol yeh, its like i know he is perfectly safe with my mum, i mean im still alive so she musta done somethin right but its believing it ya'know
lol
hopefully ill get out b4 14 months tho :wacko:
i know u basically have these doll avaters u can dress up and play around with in the rooms
not all dirty but there r bits

lol thats where i learnt what asl meant :D...and to my peril 'cybering'
NEVER just agree to something u dont no what it means to save face :nope: it leads to very ubrupt log outs... xxxxx

lol i hadnt noticed the missing n but its fixed now :D
yeah i think it only took her so long cause she has 3 under 7!! :rofl: its a bit of a mad house down there! lol @ the cyber thats totally bizarre i mean if its about dressing up dolls you'd assume it would be all girls, ewwww i hate stuff like that! i went into a teen chatroom on lycos a few weeks ago cause i was bored and i was the only one in there under 20 :o it was nasty!! all 50 year old dudes looking for teenage girls to chat to! its soooo nasty! totally done with lycos thats for sure!! omg lol @ the time im surpised tommy isnt awake yet! haha your gonna regret l3371ng all night when he gets up! lol

i nooooo
hes usually up about 9ish, its a bit varied atm tho coz hes poorly.
hes sleeping lots bless him
poor liccle thing

and erlack at the chatrooms, tbh thats y iv always bin put off forums and the like....glad i found bnb tho :D xxxxx

Ahh but i sed hang out in the teen section...which if my records read correctly....
:coffee:
yup u do!
:thumbup:
U want me to add u 2 the OP?

W3 w1ll n336 y0ur n4m3 4n6 493 f0r 1n1714710n mw4h4h4h4h4h4h4...
:rofl: xxxxx

Ah!!!
N02 1 15 4L1V3!!!!

Sorry I go in and out alot when on BnB.. 8u7 1 4m h3r3 n0w!!!
I'm Jasmine but you can call me Jas or some even call me Jassy :haha:
I'm 14 :blush: Since this is open to all ages I'm scared of judgement :cry:

Ah!!!
N02 1 15 4L1V3!!!!

Sorry I go in and out alot when on BnB.. 8u7 1 4m h3r3 n0w!!!
I'm Jasmine but you can call me Jas or some even call me Jassy :haha:
I'm 14 :blush: Since this is open to all ages I'm scared of judgement :cry:

boooo
hiissssss
grrrrrr
:growlmad:

how dare you! I had nothing to do with sex when i was fou.....ergh hang on nevermind
welcome!
lol

jkin, im not big on judging.
And neway as long as ur a geek here all is cool :D...adding you now...xxxxx

No judging on bnb its the rules! :hugs: hehe i dont know if it really is but im sure you wont find any
l337 p033e are go! :happydance: lol

*hands in*
POW

*superhero music* "danadandanadan the L3375 are off to save the dayyyyyy!"

Rebecca r u pulling an all nighter or are you gonna sleep the day awy then?

Wat time is it in the US Jas?
xxxxx

Im too cool to sleep mwuahaha :ninja: i stayed in bed late yesterday so im gonna stay up all day aswell, then i'll be tired by tonight! i just found out its sunday :nope: damn LOL

*hands in*
G0 T34M L337!!

lol u sound like my OH
he always has that bright idea of staying up...come midday he gives up and goes to bed :dohh:

I think i might sneak an hour if i can get it as Tommy seems pretty spark out or i might jjus have to abuse the privelidge of an afternoon nap.
Motherhood means thats ok :D

R u normally called rebecca or do u shorten it? Im usually called by my full name in person, but OH, some mates and O/L im Kris lol xxxx

Bex usually!! hehe ok then kris it is! yeah i have to bloody stay up lol otherwise i'll sleep until tonight and miss another day :dohh: haha hate it when that happens! might do the wii fit to wake myself up and get in shape haha since its the new year :rofl: or i may just sit on the couch and watch tv! hehe i'd say you'll be needing the afternoon nap!

I know there's no judging here but It's become a natural habbit of mine to be scared :wacko:

ANYWAY! 3N0U6H 0F 7H47!!!

It's now past 3AM here :dohh:
I'm going to bed soon though..

what is this group anyway? sorry. i'm not understanding. :(

H1y4

I'm 4l1c3 (alice)
Can I Joiinnnn =] =]
pl0x
I'm 17 and 24 w33ks pr3gn4n7

yay! xx

Oh and Kris... My OH is a WOW addict aswell! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread