7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

M3333333333333!!!! Charlotte, 19 :happydance:

xx

whoa, i was reading your siggy, at 13 weeks they said your having a boy!? never heard of them saying anything that soon

Lol, yeah, the woman said girl first, but then said she could see something between the legs... TBH I think it was too early to look between the legs (someone correct me if I'm wrong) as the genitals are so similar, but experienced U/S techs can tell from the nub theory - I used that and guess girl!! :lol:

xx

Thanks! :) No preference really, I would like a girl because then I can go and buy all the pretty pink stuff, but I would be just as happy with a lil guy! :)

xx

Sorry that took so long, my internet is being a total 817ch! :laugh2:
Wow rome is such a cool name, better than Kristina May lol

There r bare 19 yr olds in this group lol!
ne1 spoken to Bri? She hasnt been on since she said she felt a fool 4 not being sure of her hpt results. I no she was a bit gutted at getting a neg....h0p3 5h3'5 0k!
xxxxxxx

awe I haven't seen her around, I hope shes okay.
I remember when I took my HPT and I felt like I would disapointed if it was negative and disappointed if it was positive .lmao.

ya my full name is Romana( Ro-mon-uh) lol but I just get called rome for short:)

Tre cool,
lol im watchin wwe raw with OH.

iv explained to him id leave him in a second for Triple H :winkwink:
he'd do the same for maria on smackdown so tis all fair lol
xxx

ooh yea i almost 4gotted-

Miss~Muffet (lets pretend its only 1 i - the 1 i was already taken so i had to use 2 is and i had a look at the 1 i's prof and it looks like they just joined up and didnt continue - rooaarrr what a waste of a name :haha:)
Anyways Andi- twenteen 4 :blush:

ooh yea i almost 4gotted-

Miss~Muffet (lets pretend its only 1 i - the 1 i was already taken so i had to use 2 is and i had a look at the 1 i's prof and it looks like they just joined up and didnt continue - rooaarrr what a waste of a name :haha:)
Anyways Andi- twenteen 4 :blush:

you oldie :friends::haha:

well if i promise to learn all of your language. or attempt to. lol
can i join?

Tre cool,
lol im watchin wwe raw with OH.

iv explained to him id leave him in a second for Triple H :winkwink:
he'd do the same for maria on smackdown so tis all fair lol
xxx

I didnt mind watching the Jeff hardy when i was made to watch it. I liked his style I like wierd random dressups :haha:

what does this mean? :lol:

just a thread where u can be all crazy on it and no one can look at you and judge omg u r a freak!

:haha:

Just abit of fun :happydance:

btw i'm just here for the ride i don't talk in l337 i do not know how and it makes my head go all fuzzy and stuff :rofl:

I'm not entirely sure. Some online geek speak i think :haha:

some one said its when you change letters for numbers so <<<< that would be.....
50m3 0n3 541d 1t5 wh3n y0u ch4n93 13773rs f0r numb3r5

i think thats right... first time ive botherd to do it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"