7th baby I know im done but terrified of tubal

Katiedw21

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I miss taking to everyone on here all the time! So im pregnant with my surprise baby number 7! After number 6 dh was supposed to have a vasectomy but Medicaid wouldn't pay for it(tried getting private insurance a few times but we run a Vapor store and breing self employed makes insurance nearly impossible!) So here we are Medicaid will pay for me to do it but ies something I said I never eaned to do but I don't want anymore I am sooooooooo done! I am terrified of the tubal I don't know exactly why but I deff am!! Guess I just needed to get that off my chest, I will go through with it but I don't want to I just don't see any other option?

No advice on the tubal hun but im doing it if this baby needs to be a csection . Congratulations on baby 7 :) alot of us from oct 18 are pregnant again lol

I don't have any advice sorry but Congratulations :)

No advice on the tubal hun but im doing it if this baby needs to be a csection . Congratulations on baby 7 :) alot of us from oct 18 are pregnant again lol

I noticed that there's quite a few of us!! Thank you! I know I'm done but just wish there was other options

Wow congratulations on baby number 7.
I want to try for baby number 6 but not sure lol.
Be mine and hubby's 4th as my eldest 2 are from a previous relationship.
Are ures all close in age?

Mine are 16 13 8 6 and 3 months.
Wont be trying just yet because my baby is only 3 months old but thinking of coming off the mini pill this time next year and trying in 2021. Still a long way off yet but I know it will come around fast.
Hubby was thinking of trying this summer but it's to soon. I want there to be at least a 2 yr age gap.

I’m on baby no.5 and I’m mulling over the choice to have sterilisation at the same time as my c section. I feel very conflicted so I can totally relate to how you feel.
I know I’m done but at the same time, don’t want to make something so final happen. Part of me wants to have my husband have the vasectomy which he is fine with and my body can be left to spend last prime years doing what it needs to before I go through menopause. I’m worried it’ll mess me up somehow.

There is a feeling of losing a bit of my femininity and I don’t know how to deal with that. Does that sound similar for you? X

I have no idea if this is helpful to you or not but just sharing my experience. I had a c-section with number 3 and we had already decided this was it (was 4th for my husband). I opted for the tubal at the same time, the procedure itself was fine, other than I really didn't like hearing the word sterilisation told me to a lot and they asked for my consent so many times I almost changed my mind!

Day 3 though I was a mess, I knew my baby was my last but knowing that I had taken away the option of changing my mind became something I struggled to deal with. I had about a week of crying every single time I thought about it, I almost stopped enjoying my baby because i was so focused on the fact she was my last and I couldn't ever have another one. Once my hormones leveled off I was fine and I am back to believing I made the right choice as now I don't have to worry but I found it much more mentally tough than I ever expected. The difference between choosing not to have any more, and being physically unable to was a bit of a mind bend in a post baby hormonal state!

Wow congratulations on baby number 7.
I want to try for baby number 6 but not sure lol.
Be mine and hubby's 4th as my eldest 2 are from a previous relationship.
Are ures all close in age?

Mine are 16 13 8 6 and 3 months.
Wont be trying just yet because my baby is only 3 months old but thinking of coming off the mini pill this time next year and trying in 2021. Still a long way off yet but I know it will come around fast.
Hubby was thinking of trying this summer but it's to soon. I want there to be at least a 2 yr age gap.

That's awesome we have a very similar story! My first 2 are from a previous relationship then this will be number 5 with my dh. We were done at 5 bit kept having oopsies lol I think I got pregnant when my youngest was 8 months old as he had just started weaning so they'll be close in age but the ages are 16 1/2, 14,13,9,4 and 16 months!!! I only have one girl though she's the 13yo and this is another boy lol I love my big family and the kids love being in a big family as well!!

I’m on baby no.5 and I’m mulling over the choice to have sterilisation at the same time as my c section. I feel very conflicted so I can totally relate to how you feel.
I know I’m done but at the same time, don’t want to make something so final happen. Part of me wants to have my husband have the vasectomy which he is fine with and my body can be left to spend last prime years doing what it needs to before I go through menopause. I’m worried it’ll mess me up somehow.

There is a feeling of losing a bit of my femininity and I don’t know how to deal with that. Does that sound similar for you? X

Yes very much so I have all those feelings! I am done I know im done my body needs to be done but the finalization of it is really intimidating! Also I worry so much about interfering with my natural body cycles the doctors swear it doesn't but I really find that hard to believe! It's nice to know someone whi understands because everyone thinks I'm crazy for really not wanting to have the procedure bit doing it because I know I would just end up pregnant again! So you haven't made your mind up yet? Id much prefer dh get it done as would he but oour insurance won't pay for it which is why im now pregnant with number 7!!

I have no idea if this is helpful to you or not but just sharing my experience. I had a c-section with number 3 and we had already decided this was it (was 4th for my husband). I opted for the tubal at the same time, the procedure itself was fine, other than I really didn't like hearing the word sterilisation told me to a lot and they asked for my consent so many times I almost changed my mind!

Day 3 though I was a mess, I knew my baby was my last but knowing that I had taken away the option of changing my mind became something I struggled to deal with. I had about a week of crying every single time I thought about it, I almost stopped enjoying my baby because i was so focused on the fact she was my last and I couldn't ever have another one. Once my hormones leveled off I was fine and I am back to believing I made the right choice as now I don't have to worry but I found it much more mentally tough than I ever expected. The difference between choosing not to have any more, and being physically unable to was a bit of a mind bend in a post baby hormonal state!

Oh yes this was very helpful!! I know I will go through a grieving process if you will, but my body just can't handle another pregnancy not only is this baby number 7 it's pregnancy number 11! Im very concerned that I will back out last minute especially because I'm not having a c section so i have to goi into surgery after baby is born and i worry very much I'll back out! I am having my tubes removed, which one did you have done?

Yes very much so I have all those feelings! I am done I know im done my body needs to be done but the finalization of it is really intimidating! Also I worry so much about interfering with my natural body cycles the doctors swear it doesn't but I really find that hard to believe! It's nice to know someone whi understands because everyone thinks I'm crazy for really not wanting to have the procedure bit doing it because I know I would just end up pregnant again! So you haven't made your mind up yet? Id much prefer dh get it done as would he but oour insurance won't pay for it which is why im now pregnant with number 7!!

I've missed the boat to have it even if I wanted to now as I had my little girl on Monday and decided against it. Purely based on my feelings and they weren't shifting. My husband has taken the first step in regards to getting the snip so we are going to go down that route instead x

That's awesome we have a very similar story! My first 2 are from a previous relationship then this will be number 5 with my dh. We were done at 5 bit kept having oopsies lol I think I got pregnant when my youngest was 8 months old as he had just started weaning so they'll be close in age but the ages are 16 1/2, 14,13,9,4 and 16 months!!! I only have one girl though she's the 13yo and this is another boy lol I love my big family and the kids love being in a big family as well!!

Oh wow were so similar hon that's awesome.
Awww see I was brought up as a only child and it was so boring. I think that's why I want a big family. I love seeing my older kids with the baby it just makes my heart melt.
If we are blessed with one more I think I wud love to have another boy. Be nice to have 2 boys similar in age.
[-o<[-o<[-(

I've missed the boat to have it even if I wanted to now as I had my little girl on Monday and decided against it. Purely based on my feelings and they weren't shifting. My husband has taken the first step in regards to getting the snip so we are going to go down that route instead x

_
I'd much prefer my husband get the snip as would he that was the plan then we were blindsided by insurance not covering it and that's how this one happened but I'm still so not wanting to have them removed but I feel I have to which sucks! Congratulations on the new baby girl though that's awesome! how big was She and what did you name here? . I've signed the paperwork already but can still back out I'm just So turn!

Oh wow were so similar hon that's awesome.
Awww see I was brought up as a only child and it was so boring. I think that's why I want a big family. I love seeing my older kids with the baby it just makes my heart melt.
If we are blessed with one more I think I wud love to have another boy. Be nice to have 2 boys similar in age.
[-o<[-o<[-(

Yes!!! We do sound very similar! I would've loved another little girl but god wants me to have 6 boys so\ am thankful for healthy babies!

Yes!!! We do sound very similar! I would've loved to have another girl but God saw fit to give me 6 boys and only one girl but I feel blessed to have them All!!! Sorry if there's2 messages I typed one out but it got deleted I think!

This is something I struggle with too...
I have four bio kids, and three bonus children.
Funny enough I have a Austin and Taylor too.
Anyway, it’s a lot to just say “no more” and to completely take that option away!
But I also look at my life some days with just five kids who live with us 24/7 and I think “omg what am I thinking?”
I am sure about one more...but I’ll need to make a decision after if/when that happens.
And I’m struggling with that.
So definitely know where you are coming from.

This is something I struggle with too...
I have four bio kids, and three bonus children.
Funny enough I have a Austin and Taylor too.
Anyway, it’s a lot to just say “no more” and to completely take that option away!
But I also look at my life some days with just five kids who live with us 24/7 and I think “omg what am I thinking?”
I am sure about one more...but I’ll need to make a decision after if/when that happens.
And I’m struggling with that.
So definitely know where you are coming from.

I guess I'm not alone in feeling this way and I think the hardest part is everyone says go with your gut/heart well everything in me screams don't do it but I feel like I need to I don't know I was fine with dh getting thr snip though so I don't know what's holding me back so much? That's really cool that you have an Austin and a Taylor as well! Is your Taylor a girl?

Oh yes this was very helpful!! I know I will go through a grieving process if you will, but my body just can't handle another pregnancy not only is this baby number 7 it's pregnancy number 11! Im very concerned that I will back out last minute especially because I'm not having a c section so i have to goi into surgery after baby is born and i worry very much I'll back out! I am having my tubes removed, which one did you have done?

I just had them cut I think, not removed completely. I definitely think it makes it even harder if you are having to have elective surgery post birth to do it. There is definitely a grieving process to go through, just to check are you meaning some time in the future after baby is born, or straight after? I think if you are having to have it done after baby, giving your body a chance to recover and hormones level off would definitely help the way you grieve.

Now discussing this with my partner. I'm now pregnant with baby 5 (I have 6 Angel's also) my partner has 3 older children too. I was told at 16 I'd never have kids so I made it my mission to have one and just couldn't stop Haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->