7th baby I know im done but terrified of tubal

I just had them cut I think, not removed completely. I definitely think it makes it even harder if you are having to have elective surgery post birth to do it. There is definitely a grieving process to go through, just to check are you meaning some time in the future after baby is born, or straight after? I think if you are having to have it done after baby, giving your body a chance to recover and hormones level off would definitely help the way you grieve.

They want to do it immediately after birth and that's part of what im dreading I think is having a surgery and recovery from surgery while I'm recovering from delivering! If God forbid I had to have a section then obviously I wouldn't stress as much, oye vey I'm so torn!

Now discussing this with my partner. I'm now pregnant with baby 5 (I have 6 Angel's also) my partner has 3 older children too. I was told at 16 I'd never have kids so I made it my mission to have one and just couldn't stop Haha x

Hahaha you showed them!!! I really didn't want kids when I was younger, but I am adopted and it's a closed adoption and I think I love the biological connection I have I don't know or im just crazy lol

I'm having baby number 7 as well, and I am just noping out of any contraceptives. I'm catholic so that's mainly why but also because I know when it's final it will torment me.
I have 5 girls, 1 boy and this baby is a boy too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->