8-11dpo...? xx

Lexi's Mummy

Linzi xx
Reaction score
the reason i say 8-11 dpo is im unsure of which day i actually ovulated on, i got my pos opk 11 days ago and got ovulation pain (sharp stabby pain i get every month) only 8 days ago... i DTD the whole time through to cover all bases, i think i wore the OH out :haha:

anyway.. Today i feel really nauseous, like constantly on the verge of being sick. but not quite there.. ive also been suffering with mild backache and yesterday had a bit of cramping, felt like af cramps but 1 im not due on just yet and 2 i only really cramp once af has shown. Ive had little twinges in the right side lower back and last night twinges in the left side at the front.

im aware all of these could be nothing lol but has anyone else felt any of these?? xx

ETA... im also full of a cold. all in the nose though no headaches, and very thirsty so the nausea may be down to that :(

i felt symptoms since the moment of conception but i did not ever think i was pregnant because i wasnt really trying as hard as i normally did. i only bd'ed one time and that was 15 hours after i got a positive opk at 5 am. in the two nights following i had extremely horrific nausea at exactly 3 am each night. it came out of the blue and woke me up in the middle of sleep. lasted for 5 minutes each time then i was fine. i also sneezed daily and i still do to this very moment. not only that but ive had swollen breasts since conception to this moment as well as the sneezing. i was also craving milk like no one's business.. drank 3 gallons in 4 days by myself. at 5 and 6 dpo, i had a metallic taste that only lasted nonstop over 25 hours. in the morning of 6 dpo i felt nuzzle sensations on my left side. it was abnormally low. then an exact hour later, at 10, it felt very high. the nuzzling sensation only lasted 2 seconds each time. (this was actually implantation).

at 7 dpo, i had a feeling just like as if my period was already full on. i told my boyfriend this is waaay too early for me to get my period but it really felt like it was already here for about 20 minutes only. then the feeling went away. i had absolutely no spotting or bleeding. i got really emotional and started yelling i wasnt pregnant and i dont even know why i felt so sure i wasnt. at 8 dpo, i randomly took a dollar test at 4pm and surprise!! bfp. told him right away through a call and he said he suspected i was, and started crying and said he always wanted to be a dad.

I had ALL of those symptoms last cycle and got a BFP. Unfortunately ended in miscarriage at 5w2d. So it's possible :flower:

I am now 3DPO first cycle after MC, and experiencing cramps and nausea - same as last cycle.

I had ALL of those symptoms last cycle and got a BFP. Unfortunately ended in miscarriage at 5w2d. So it's possible :flower:

I am now 3DPO first cycle after MC, and experiencing cramps and nausea - same as last cycle.

so sorry to hear about your miscarriage :cry:
But wishing you all the best with this cycle :flower:

im cramping again today slightly with dull backache.. im thinking im 10dpo but :bfn: this morning. but my LP used to be 16days before having my last lil girl. so if still the same im not due on until next thurs..

i just cant help but think im gonna have it hard this time as i caught first time we decided to try with my last :thumbup:

Yeah I was the same. I caught first try too! I'm hoping that I'm pregnant this time, but also scared if I am!

I got my bfp last cycle at 16dpo. I tested 13dpo but bfn, and then never tested again until AF was late.

Yeah I was the same. I caught first try too! I'm hoping that I'm pregnant this time, but also scared if I am!

I got my bfp last cycle at 16dpo. I tested 13dpo but bfn, and then never tested again until AF was late.

well im just hoping that crampy pains today may mean implantation lol.. and that im just one of these people that get a late :bfp: lol..

ill be rooting for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"