8-9 dpo..

future_numan

Mommy to 4 girls & 1 boy
Reaction score
Anyone else sitting at 8-9DPO ?
I haven't really been counting this cycle but I think I am 8-9 DPO and have been very wet ( TMI) down most of this cycle.
Today getting out of the shower and wrapping the towel around myself I notice my (.)(.) were tender.
I sometimes wonder if your body and mind plays games with you when your TTC so I thought I would ask how anyone else is feeling around the same time frame.
Also when do you ( if you do) test ?
I have dispalined myself to only test if I think AF is late. Those tests can get expencive.

Hi future-numan,your symptoms sound promising,am only on cd8, I know wot u mean about the testing,once I start I can't stop :hugs:Good luck Hun,:hugs:I have heard ladies getting positive tests here 10 dpo,xxxxxx

I might break down and test on Sunday ( Mother's Day:happydance:)
Might be a nice present for us!!

I am either 8dpo or 10dpo FF can't make it's mind up!

I do think the TWW plays tricks on you, I have had almost every symptom under the sun.....I have now decided a cycle where I have no symptoms will hopefully be a successful one.
I haven't really had loads of cm....but at the beginning of the TWW I had a big 50p size blob of creamy/sticky cm in my underwear, my cervix has been weird too...it keeps going up really high and morphing into the sides so I can hardly feel it! I tend to get cramps the whole TWW and having them too so pretty sure I will be out this time too.

FX'd all your symptoms sound really promising. :hugs:

I am clueless about the cervix:wacko:
Is it suppose to stay high if you conceive ?
I have never check mine...
I have had so many disappointments ( between TTC Emily and now)that I try never to read to much into anything that different during my cycles because I've gotten tired of not getting my :bfp:
We ended up turning to IUI to conceive Emily and I feel kinda broken for not being able to "do it" on my own.
So I am trying not to put to much emotions into our journey this time.

Hi FN, the cervix moves up and stays higher in pregnancy but sometimes it doesn't always do this until a good few weeks into the pregnancy, I was really comparing mine to other cycles at this stage dpo.

It is handy to do it (no pun intended) as you really do get to know when you are most fertile no matter what OPK's and fertility monitors might tell you :winkwink:

I hope you get your BFP soon :kiss: I've read numerous stories of people having assisted conception and then conceiving on their own multiple times after :winkwink: It just takes a bit longer as we get older.

Hi FN, the cervix moves up and stays higher in pregnancy but sometimes it doesn't always do this until a good few weeks into the pregnancy, I was really comparing mine to other cycles at this stage dpo.

It is handy to do it (no pun intended) as you really do get to know when you are most fertile no matter what OPK's and fertility monitors might tell you :winkwink:

I hope you get your BFP soon :kiss: I've read numerous stories of people having assisted conception and then conceiving on their own multiple times after :winkwink: It just takes a bit longer as we get older.

Thanks glowstar for the info I keep learning new things everyday on this forum,:hugs::hugs:

Thanks glowstar for the info I keep learning new things everyday on this forum,:hugs::hugs:

Yes, Thnak-you..
I have been on here for a few years and have never heard this one:kiss:

Yes, Thnak-you..
I have been on here for a few years and have never heard this one:kiss:

I had read that to. And that before AF it drops? But mine didn't before I started bleeding this last time, nor did it drop during. It wasn't until after that I noticed it slightly lower and it's still high to this day. So maybe my cervix and the witch conspire against me? LOL! Temping has just confused me this cycle because my CM and temps don't match and I thought I'd O today, but I'm not so sure what is happening!

Maybe you are gearing up Grace...you could have O'd today but hard to say without a temp rise tomorrow....and a few more higher temps in :winkwink: You might end up having to discard a couple of those temps on days 9/10 once you think you've O'd...just because they were disturbed and are a bit high :winkwink: I'll be stalking your chart :kiss:

Ok, *warning* TMI..
I used the washroom today and I got a slight pink discharge. I am on what I think is DPO 9..
I usually have a 30 day cycle so AF is due next Tuesday or Wednesday..
Is my AF coming early ? It can't be implant bleed this late in the cycle, can it ?
I never had a implant bleed with my other children so I am leaning that maybe AF is going to show super early.

Yes you certainly can! Usually happens between 6dpo and 12dpo, I so hope it is, fingers crossed!!!

I agree with Glowstar... I have heard that implantation happens between day 7 and 10

Keeping fingers crossed that it was an implantation bleed :dust:

Glowstar: I'm counting on it being late today or tomorrow. (tmi)I was getting ready to sit in to help interview a candidate for a tech position and though I should go to the little girls room before hand and low and behold...lots of wet! So not yet possibly, but very soon! :wacko:

Future: Totally agree with Glowstar and LLbean! Sounds very promising!:hugs:

I'm so glad to have you ladies to talk about my vaginal discomforts to. I simply don't know what I'd do without you! LOL! :haha:

:winkwink::dust::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->