8/9 week ultrasound...how does it look?!

kneeswrites

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
so got an ultrasound today, it was a pretty crappy ultrasound but I at least got to see baby and see a heartbeat. However the machine was really old/poor, and she wasn't even 100% sure if there were 1 or 2 babies :dohh:

Also, I was pissed because she did an abdominal only even though they had the internal equipment. And I've always had to get internal scans this early bc I'm fat and I think I have a tilted uterus. So it was super hard to see anything.

anyway she claims I'm only 8+2 but I think I'm at least 9 weeks due to these factors.

But the ultrasound is solely to see if a baby is in there and if there's a heartbeat... Not to look at any issues at all.

I can't tell if my gestational sac looks like a jellybean or if it's round and there's a weird lump in it?! Can you guys tell? Also does anyone have experience with a technician being wrong about dates?

Also here is my cute jellybean. :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 37
The other pic. Baby is at the bottom. You can kinda see the arms and legs. Such horrible quality!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 29
I'm shocked she said she wasn't sure if there were 1 or 2 babies in there!!

Yeah that's what made me kind of just not trust anything she said after that lol.

Maybe she's looking at the sack looking area on the bottom left? It's such a crazy thing to say and then not follow up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->