Hi all, I have been having some problems lately with my pregnancy and wanted to know if anyone had the same thing happen to them and everything worked out fine? I'll list the events on what is happening and try to keep it brief. Sept. 8th - Found out I was pregnant Sept. 11th - Appt with general practitioner to confirm pregnancy (4-5 weeks) Sept. 18th - one small spot of blood that went away quickly Sept. 22nd - Moved to WA from CA and made appt with intake nurse to be assigned with new midwife (Oct. 10th) Oct. 8th - Started spotting again, went to ER, Ultrasound showed baby and a strong heartbeat of 175, Hcg levels showed 9 weeks pregnant, but fetus was showing around 8 weeks instead. Pelvic test shows a UTI and BV infections was prescribed Metronidazole and Cephalexin. Was told by ER doctor pregnancy might not be viable since the notes say fetus was small (contradicting words I know, former doctor said not to worry and they are confused). Oct. 11th - Saw intake nurse and they scheduled a second ultrasound and an appt with my new midwife. (Oct. 28th) The nurse clarified that the sack is small and the fetus showed to be a little over 8 weeks old when I should be around 9 weeks. Said it is nothing to worry about, but they are doing second ultrasound to make sure everything is going okay. Oct. 12th - Passed a small blood clot (super tiny that fits on a q-tip head), called new midwife, who had me come in to do my blood work again to check my levels, have to go in again on the 14th to do the same. Didn't get results in time to get any answers. Have to wait until tomorrow to find out the test results. So pretty much I have been spotting since the 8th. The spotting is only when I wipe and not enough to get onto my underwear. I only have passed the one tiny blood clot. I have been taking my antibiotics like the doctors have told me too. I have had some dull back aches and no abdominal cramping (only when I have a bowel movement, constipation-tmi, I know). I can't help but feel worried about the whole thing. The doctor straight told me that with the sack being small they are not 100% reassured everything is okay so I have to wait for the next ultrasound to make sure everything is going good still. Have anyone ever experienced anything like this and was okay? My mom is already telling me that I am most likely going to miscarry and I am hoping that is not the case. My DH and I have been trying for 4 years to get pregnant and even had 2 surgeries to make this possible.