8/9 year old boy

R_x

Reaction score
does anyone have any ideas for presents for this age?

Thanks

So far for my 9 year old boy I've got a couple of board games and a starwars ship that fires a nerf bullet.
He's requested a couple of video games and wwe figures.
I'll probably get him some books, dvds, and other toys but not sure what they'll be yet. Not sure if that's any help to you

My 9 year old is getting
A scooter
Airhogs supernova
Fortnite figures and fortnite harvesting tool
Nerf fortnite battle bus and ninja (the gamer) x shot gun
Diary of a wimpy kid book set
Barcelona air football
Funky beans
Sloth hot water bottle
Board game
Football kit

My 7 year old has similar likes he is getting
The new plants v zombies Xbox game
Hot wheels monster trucks set
Black panther nerf
Iron man nerf
Star lord nerf
Board game
Mr gum book set
Dino fingerling
Rc wall climbing car
Mr frosty
Roblox set
Nerf vest and cans to knock down

My sons just turned 8 he wants hot wheels I'd which is just about his budget lol

I've got a 9 year old son, some ideas for him this year include:

Fitness tracker watch
X box 1 controller
X box 1 games
Backpack
Aftershave
Clothes
Sega megadrive to share with older brother, i am also giving them £150 each

My 8 year old gave me his list on the way to school today:

A tv for his bedroom
An x box
A Nintendo switch
Play station games
And something else I can’t remember. I have a feeling he’s going to be very disappointed come Christmas morning!!

My son is 8 and desperately wants hornby this year (we've got him a set). He also wants siku and bruder so basically lots of trains and vehicles.

Hes also asked for a few star wars bits.

My 8 year old gave me his list on the way to school today:

A tv for his bedroom
An x box
A Nintendo switch
Play station games
And something else I can’t remember. I have a feeling he’s going to be very disappointed come Christmas morning!!
My 5 year old just told me yesterday he wants a switch. I asked why and he said because other people have them. Not really a good enough reason. I just pointed out that he wants a lot of things and left it at that.

I never realised how expensive younger kids are these days! My 7 year old is the same! She has all the tech and gadgets... a laptop, an iPhone, a tablet, a switch and xbox amongst other things! When I was 7 I had a few barbie dolls and a new bike if I was lucky :rofl: my 5 year old said he wants a phone, I told him that's absolutely ridiculous!! My 7 year old doesn't need one either really but she has friends that's moved far away that has phones and keeps in touch theough WhatsApp , my son definitely doesn't have friends with phones lol

It a crazy isn't it? He doesn't use the PlayStation that much, but watches on his tablet every day. Often he'll use the PlayStation for Netflix whilst he is playing with toys which I much prefer, so I can't see him getting a switch at all. At least until he's older, he still is much too rough for one.

My son 7 ( 8 in feb)

He wants....

Lego (got)
Tablet
Wildlife/nature books
Jurrasic world uno ( got)
New spiderman DVD

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts