8 boys and wanting a girl ...

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
im watching it on the iplayer right now, anyone else seen it? what do you think?

Im totally shocked so far, i can understand a bit what they must be feeling, but the amount of tears and heart break is a bit much. as someone who may not be able to have anymore its annoying to have someone compare what they are feeling to not being able to have a baby. i would love a girl of course but i wouldnt be unhappy if i had 8 boys, infact i would do anything to have more children.

what about everyone else? anyone else felt the same as these ladies? anyone hurt by it?

im watching it on the iplayer right now, anyone else seen it? what do you think?

Im totally shocked so far, i can understand a bit what they must be feeling, but the amount of tears and heart break is a bit much. as someone who may not be able to have anymore its annoying to have someone compare what they are feeling to not being able to have a baby. i would love a girl of course but i wouldnt be unhappy if i had 8 boys, infact i would do anything to have more children.

what about everyone else? anyone else felt the same as these ladies? anyone hurt by it?

Yes i felt a bit hurt by it, Not for the same reasons as you, but i found it a bit distressing, as you say becaus eof how much heartbreak there was.

I guess its easy for me to say, as i already have my girly, and if i didnt have another girl ever again atleast id have one. But then im not sure i was ever wanting a girl! (sorry im rambling now). Like, if id had 8 boys, id be damn well happy!!

TBH i think they should be happy with what they have.
what ever will be will be. and they should accept that. she was treating her unborn child like it was inferior, and that in itself is unacceptable, each and every child is special!

Thats how i felt! i sure if i had only boys or only girls part of me would like to have one of the other sex, but it certainly would affect me like that. all children are precious and wonderful and should be treated as such!

it really annoyed me when i watched it a few months back, when the lady had a scan & cried when they said its a boy, stupid woman didnt even care that hes a perfect healthy little boy :growlmad:

i know! how many people on this website (myself included) would do anything to of been in her position! selfish woman

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->