8 days late!! Help ):

CieraNikole

Reaction score
Hello I need some help,
I have a 8 month old daughter, and i had problems while i was pregnant with her and this site, the women were amazing and helped me through a real tough time and it turned out my daughter was completely healthy

But Now i need help and advice again,
I have a normal 30 day cycle every month even after i had my daughter in April i was back to normal in may, I normally start on the 10th or 11th. Me and my SO have been having unprotected sex and im not on BC we are not trying but if it happens we are VERY HAPPY we want a big family and don't want a big age difference in our children. Well I was suppose to start the 10th or 11th, and I do keep a chart of my ovulation and I ovulated the same time this cycle as I have in the past and today is the 19th and I havent started yet ant ive been having pregnancy symptoms, tired, sore breasts, constipation, sensitive smell, and light nauseous. Well I took 2 test last night and both negative, but i just have that feeling.
With my daughter I didn't find out i was pregnant until 13 weeks, But with her i never had any symptoms or missed period I had to take a test for my physical at my DR so i didnt ever have a reason to take a test but found out i was pregnant. and I know stress is a big factor but honestly I dont really stress things, im a very easy going person and always let things fall into place Ive always been like that.
My question is could I still be pregnant, and my hormones not be strong enough to show?

Thanks for all your help!!!!
xxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back