8 Days Late.... Negative Tests

Cookie_88

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

It's been a while since I've posted here. All advice would be much appreciated.

I'm now 8 days late for af. I'm regular as clockwork so straight away being late is exciting for myself and OH.
Before af starts I normally have (tmi) brown spotting a few days before af which increases to normal af. I started getting the brown cm approx 3 days before af was due but it's just continued. Not getting heavier. No need for a pad or anything, only when I wipe.
I've lost count of the amount of tests I've done but they have all come back negative. I've tried them all, clearblue, fr, super drug tests. All negative. I've had cramping that comes then goes as fast as it came. My nipples are super sore and my boobs look HUGE! I feel like I'm peeing more, but not sure if that is down to me running to the loo to see if af has arrived lol. My tummy has been bloated since before af was due.

I just don't know what to do. We have been ttc for 5 years. Had a mc 4 years ago and nothing since. Am I wrong to hope fore a bfp still or is there still hope for me? Please share your stories.

Baby dust to all xxx

Sounds promising Hun

Do you know when you ovulated? Maybe it was later than usual ?

I'd go docs and get them to do a blood test so you know for definite either way

Good luck xx

Thanks hunni. I didn't chart or anything this month as been ttc so long I decided to take it easy. But I know when I Od from ewcm etc. We bded a lot around then as we were on holiday so thought we stood a good chance too.

I forgot to mention. When I had my mc I never had a positive result on a hpt so not sure if I am one of those people who never get a positive until much later. If af hasn't shown or I don't get a bfp by Wednesday I will try and get a Drs appt. don't want them to shrug me off though. My tummy is so bloated my buttons popped off my work trousers lol.

Thanks for the reply xxx

Thanks hunni. I didn't chart or anything this month as been ttc so long I decided to take it easy. But I know when I Od from ewcm etc. We bded a lot around then as we were on holiday so thought we stood a good chance too.

I forgot to mention. When I had my mc I never had a positive result on a hpt so not sure if I am one of those people who never get a positive until much later. If af hasn't shown or I don't get a bfp by Wednesday I will try and get a Drs appt. don't want them to shrug me off though. My tummy is so bloated my buttons popped off my work trousers lol.

Thanks for the reply xxx

If you think you ovulated and you have some symptoms I still think your in with a chance :)

I also didn't get a bfp the two times I was pregnant until I was a good few days late so anythings possible

Let me know how you get on xx

Cookie, I Would have a blood test just for the peace of mind. Hope the news is great for you!

It's almost funny... we all talk about sore boobs, fatigue, maybe tummy felt a bit upset (I know for me after 3 years, I was grasping at EVERYTHING).

Fact is, the ABSOLUTE BEST pregnancy symptom is a missed period.

Call your OBGYN, tell them you need a blood test because you have a history of not always showing up on urine testers.

Good luck!!!

Thanks for the replies ladies.
Your so right. I'm off work next on Wednesday so will get a doctors appt for then if witch hasn't shown her face. Fx.
I will keep you posted xxxx

Following. Really nothing to add. Sounds like these ladies have given great advice! Good luck!!

Another bfn this morning. Still spotting brown though. Off to Drs Wednesday if no af by then xxx

Update for anyone who comes across this looking for answers.
Now 10 days late. Bfn this am with fmu.
Brown water spotting has only been there when I wipe. But tonight it's got heavier. So will be expecting af in full force tomorrow. If it's a no show off to the Drs I go.

Will update again tomorrow. But feeling it's just a late af and not pregnant. I'm devastated xxx

Update for anyone who comes across this looking for answers.
Now 10 days late. Bfn this am with fmu.
Brown water spotting has only been there when I wipe. But tonight it's got heavier. So will be expecting af in full force tomorrow. If it's a no show off to the Drs I go.

Will update again tomorrow. But feeling it's just a late af and not pregnant. I'm devastated xxx

Sorry to hear that sweetie ! Big hugs x

Thank you Hun. I will update outcome tomorrow. Pretty sure it will be af though xxx

Just to update for anyone who has the same thing happen to them. Af has come today 12 days late. So frustrating

I had that happen to me in September. No reason for it either. It ruined our vacation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->