8 days of ewcm :( UPDATE - temp drop 6dpo - help!

Samanthatc

Reaction score
hey guys,

This month I’ve had so much ewcm, felt like it was never ending. It forced hubs and I to have constant sex for 7 days straight. Then I finally got a smiley face on my clear blue digital OPKs and I was so excited thinking O was near but then I got three days of smily faces! Finally the smily went away and then my temp seemed to increase- but even yesterday after my temp rise I was still getting ewcm. It was more creamy ewcm yesterday. I just get disheartened when I see ewcm because I think maybe I haven’t actually Od yet? It was very stretchy like egg whites but also very creamy yesterday so I recorded it as creamy. Anyone experience this after ovulation? FF is saying I Od on Wednesday and that makes sense with my OPKs but then Thursday was still ewcm and Friday was creamy ewcm. Today is Finaly just creamy Cm.

I’ll attach a picture of my chart.

Anyone know why I’ve had so much ewcm, if I’ve actually Od, why I had 3 days of smily faces and if this means I could have issues getting pregnant in the future?

Side note - we’re trying for our second now and the first was conceived first month trying

Last edited:
I feel like this is a good sign! I think I had this in my past pregnancy leading up to a positive test!

Thank you! Gosh I hope so all! My temp is still high and the EWCM has finally ended so I think I did eventually O. Hope all the BDing leads to something. Just worried we went too hard too early. By the time I actually Od my poor husband was exhausted and probably had hardly any swimmers left haha

I’ll be testing with cheapies early so I’ll keep posted if anything develops. Not overly confident tho

Last edited:
I’m only 6dpo today but my temp is dropping. Still just above cover line (I’ll upload a pic) but nearly below. Even tho I’m only 6dpo, my period is actually due in 3 days because I Od late this cycle for some reason. I’m worried that because I Od late, they egg won’t have time to implant now :(

This is the first month I’ve temped and used OPKs to know when I’m actually Oing but based on Cm last month I suspected I had a short LP (only 9-10dats) so I’ve been taking b6 and Vitex this month to try and extend it but here I am at 6dpo with a low temp and feeling like AF is days away :( :(

87AC8E21-7BA3-4BBD-B4D8-A5069FC434E6.jpeg

Yeah I took one this morning but if I’m only 6dpo it’s surely too early. Something keeps catching my eye on this mornings test but I don’t think it’s anything

6B5CD90C-AF88-4FC5-AFB6-551BB689D54E.jpeg

Yeah I took one this morning but if I’m only 6dpo it’s surely too early. Something keeps catching my eye on this mornings test but I don’t think it’s anything

View attachment 1046943

I don’t see anything yet. But I had one with my last pregnancy that I swore i saw something and until I had one to compare it with it was hard to even show

Yeah I don’t think there’s anything there it’s too early. I just hope my temp goes back up tomorrow

This might also be implantation dip! Fingers crossed it goes back up tomorrow

Temp still low again this morning :( 7dpo - not sure what’s going on. Surely it’s too early for AF. No spotting or anything yet so will see how I go..

Here’s my chart. As you can see, not looking good. Although it has been quite cold the last couple of mornings maybe that’s affecting things or maybe I’m clutching at straws

8ADAAD24-A4DB-4F20-9955-02A1A21D3990.jpeg

Another bfn this morning and the last two days my Cm has been creamy but also stretchy. Sick of seeing ewcm!

Sorry Samantha, it sucks when it feels like our bodies play tricks on us. Have you tried 'charts like mine' in ff? It helps me sometimes to see almost every chart can lead to a pregnancy...

Sorry Samantha, it sucks when it feels like our bodies play tricks on us. Have you tried 'charts like mine' in ff? It helps me sometimes to see almost every chart can lead to a pregnancy...

I don’t have the vip membership but I’m tempted ;)

Temp back up a little this morning 8dpo and still no af symptoms yet but another bfn this morning :(

Thanks guys! 9dpo today- lets see what today brings [-o<

Today’s frer 9dpo. I keep seeing something but it’s so faint! Any thoughts?

F41EF14B-6043-4D78-B331-AE7B1ECA9BB3.jpeg BBB5EF01-6FB0-485C-93AE-58023FD7DE65.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->