8 days of ewcm :( UPDATE - temp drop 6dpo - help!

10 dpo - I’m pretty sure this is something even tho husband isn’t convinced..

508ECF7E-3A77-464D-8F27-3D7243AD72B7.jpeg

Thank you! Will test again tomorrow and see if it’s darker :)

Oh, wow! What I ride!

I saw your BFP announcement on the November testing thread but I just read this.

Very interesting. How does your chart look like now that it's BFP?

You might want to get WIDE cheapy test strips for progression testing. They're much more sensitive than the thin strips you posted. I use both for OPKs and the thin strips look almost white even when the wide strips have a strong double line.

Where do yoy get the thick ones at?
Oh, wow! What I ride!

I saw your BFP announcement on the November testing thread but I just read this.

Very interesting. How does your chart look like now that it's BFP?

You might want to get WIDE cheapy test strips for progression testing. They're much more sensitive than the thin strips you posted. I use both for OPKs and the thin strips look almost white even when the wide strips have a strong double line.
get the t

Where do yoy get the thick ones at?

I order the thick ones from here.

75 wide pregnancy test strips cost 10.

I've tried the thin strips and the wide strips and I noticed a big difference on the sensitivity level even though they both claim 10 mIU.

Edit: fixed the link. Make sure the strips say 3.5 mm and 10 mIU

Thanks guys! I’ve taken three more frer since I got that “maybe something there line” on 9dpo. The lines are dark and strong nkw so I’m just going to stop testing now.

Here’s my BFPs - first very very light one was 10dpo FMU. Second is 10dpo afternoon urine and third is 11dpo FMU. AF still isn’t technically late yet but I have no signs of it. I’ve also stopped temping as of this morning

5BCBF928-4B61-4D6D-9FB7-BD436313B689.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->