8 Days of Positive OPKs?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had multiple days of positive OPKs? For the past 8 days my lines have been as dark or darker than the control line on two different test brands. I know you're not supposed to keep testing after the first positive but I had a loss back in October and I want to make sure I catch my ovulation. I read that sometimes your body can gear up to o but then not release an egg, and then it will try again, but would this happen for over a week straight?

As a little background I do not have PCOS (been checked), I am not taking fertility drugs like Clomid that could give me false readings and my periods are always like clockwork between 25-28 days but my ovulation is all over the place. I know this because I tried for my son on CD10 when I had a positive OPK and became pregnant just from BDing that one day. The baby I miscarried was caught on CD16. Again I know this because we only BD'd that one time as well.

Oh, and I have taken a pregnancy test as well but since I would only be about 6 DPO I got what I expected to get... a BFN!

Any thoughts would be appreciated! TIA ladies!

As a note I expected to be about 6 DPO according to my darkest positive OPK. In actuality I am still unsure of exactly when I ovulated... it could have been any of the 8 days... but AF is due on Jan 29.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->