8 DPO. Anyone else?

Oh fizzy, I'm just so happy for you!! There's no doubting those results, you're pregnant!! Other than the spotting I had at 6/7 dpo I've had no major symptoms. And I do normally spot before AF but I'd not expect to see that until this weekend. Time will tell! From what I've read tomorrow is the earliest I should really expect to see a positive if it was IB, hopefully I'll be joining you soon. :)

Bibicakes, I've got my fingers crossed for you too! I'll be testing all weekend as well and I've got a feeling this is a lucky thread.

Wow! Congrats fizzy!! :hugs:

From thinking your out to bfp in two days. Super happy for you!

Thanks so much, ladies! It's doesn't feel real yet. I really hope this is a lucky thread and you all get your BFPs. I keep coming on here to check and see if any of you have tested lol.

I'm pretty sure I'll be officially out by tomorrow. BFN yesterday morning but I didn't bother testing today because I've got my typical pre AF spotting. Setting my sights on a late March bfp now. :)

I’m 14dpo, have all the symptoms of AF, and a temp dip this morning so I’m pretty sure I’m out. I will probably be seeing red by this evening lol. On 11dpo I took a test and was BFN.

On the positive side I’m super excited just to be at 14dpo. I tend to only have 11-13 day LP’s but a couple of months ago I started taking maca powder for my depression/anxiety. I’ve heard some people say it helped extend their LPs so I’m hoping that will happen for me too. It would definitely be an extra incentive to swallow the crap lol

I have all symptoms, the only thing i have during PMS is sore boobs and cramping the day before AF. so far, everything has lasted almost a week. I tested yesterday but got a BFN. I've decided not to test until thursday, when I'll be 17DPO and I got positive with my son during then. So i'm thinking I'm either pregnant or my PCOS is playing tricks on me. :(

Sorry for the late response. This is my first day off and I'm just catching up!

Did any of you start your periods?

Oodles and Weebles, it's great that you both have such a positive attitudes.

Bibicakes, my fingers are crossed very tightly for you! Please keep us updated.

Actually, do any of you have journals?

Fizzy, we are all still In the same boat, from another post we are on.

Took a test this morning and got another bfn. Still no AF. My sister is convinced I probably Ovulated later than I thought I did and that I'm still probably pregnant. But the only difference I'm having now compared my first pregnancy, is that in my first pregnancy i had thick creamy cm, this time I have milky watery cm, and my first pregnancy my uterus felt like it was going to fall in the toilet every time I peed, and this time, it feels a little fuller. But everyone said every pregnancy is different. So idk. The one thing that keeps me holding on is my heart beat, it is stronger and I can feel it sometimes like I did my first pregnancy and that was the only time I got it. So idk. I'm stressing. Hahahahaha.

Hey Fizzy! Like bibicakes said we are all pretty much just waiting around still! I am officially 2 days late and this morning had a bit of a fiasco with a faint line appearing outside of the 10 minute window... Wondering what this morning will bring once I wake up and poas. How are you doing? I don't have a journal yet, waiting for a BFP for that.. Do you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->