8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

kaiecee-congrats on your daughter!!!

colorme-sorry for the chemical.

AFM, I'm currently on cd19. I am 6dpo7dpt today. I had my trigger shot on nov. 13th and I tested out my trigger which to my surprise, was out my system within 5 days so i guess thats a good sign because usually the trigger stays in my system until i have af. Also, this time around, i had 2 huge follies in my left ovary. The smallest of the 2 was measuring 17.0mm and the biggest at 19.2mm! so i was definitely happy for that. No symptoms as of yet but dh and i have been dtd since day of trigger shot :haha: Also, i am working so thats why i don't be on as much. But i will update as much as i can and also i shall be testing around 10dpo so in 4 days. Hoping for the best.

So happy to hear from you can't wait for u to test in 4 days :)

Fell outside busted my knee and cut my arm deep but can't go to hospital life sucks

Sorry i havent posted in forever Mackenzie is now 6 months and couldn't be happier

Hello ladies. It feels like ages since last posted in here. I hope everyone is doing fine.
As for me, I finally went for my first fertility appointment last month. I had all the tests done as far as blood work . With my results, I just have to take some pills for my thyroid which was not a big issue. My egg reserve is good, I also had 15 eggs count on my ultrasound. Now, the issue is with hubby who had a semen analysis that show zero sperm count :nope:. I was not shock or even surprise, because, we knew something must be wrong since we have been trying for almost 5 yrs. So, it was some kind of relieve for the both of us.
He went for an ultrasound last week to see if he was missing anything and he had all the parts :haha:. Which is kind of good in a way, but, his blood work showed that he had low testosterone and low something else that I do not remember. He was prescribed Clomid and 1 other pill. He as to take them for 3 months and have to have blood work done in a month to see if his testosterone level goes up. If it does not work, they will have to extract the sperm by doing a surgery and I will have to go with IVF.
During all this, I thought I would of breakdown but so far so good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->