8 dpo.. question??

Shorty88

Mama to 3 beautiful children x
Reaction score
Is 8 dpo too late for implantation?

Seen as some ladies get their bfp at 9dpo?

I had some cramping that could be implantation cramps.. mild.. had me super tired went to sleep at half 8 and slept right through to this morning.. No cramping today

No bleeding but I never bled on any of my pregnancy so that is not unusual.

Af due Monday.. going to test sat morning

Other symptoms are tender boobs feel very heavy..
Weird dreams (Not sure if this is pregnancy or just diet)
Abit of nausea
Frequent toilet

But if implantation only happened yesterday I'm 9dpo today than there is no way I could have symptoms already is there

I think implantation typically happens between 6-10DPO so 9DPO is definitely a possibility!
Then it usually takes around 48 hours for hcg to build up enough to turn a test positive. The symptoms in the 2WW can be really similar whether you get AF or a BFP so it can be hard to tell which is which. Hope this is it for you, good luck!

Hey shorty-- Not sure where our thread went from yesterday but wanted you to have the update...

Well a very disappointing day for me. AF showed up 4 days early. I started cramping real bad last night and was hoping it was from implantation. This morning I woke and she is here. Light but here. I guess that explains why my boobs have been sore for a week. This makes this cycle only 27 days compared to my 31 or 32. Not sure why this cycle is shorter. Anyways moving on.... :)

Wishing you good luck!!!!! :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->