8 DPO, what do you think??

CheeseyMama

Reaction score
1C4367AF-4A51-4D6A-BFF7-B26802858A2F.jpeg 4BF15BCB-5888-4AE4-B162-A84C1B9D2C80.jpeg So I got this vvvvfl this morning with FMU, I NEVER have gotten anything remotely like this with these strips before, and this came up within the timeframe, I was actually a bit shocked! I took one yesterday and it was BARELY detectable and this one was much more noticeable, so I’m curious!

I had some spotting (brown/light pink, no red) a few days ago but it was just for a couple hours on two consecutive days, not ongoing and nothing since then.

I’m 7 months PP so I can’t track using my cycles but I had a very strong OPK last week.

EDIT UPDATE: So, it’s the next day, I did a FMU test this morning and not anything stronger. I see a barely there shadow but not stronger than yesterday’s. im a bit bummed y’all :( update pic is the negative and regular next to eachother.

BD0A1286-C7CA-4A4A-AA4F-CA86D9A37D48.jpeg

Last edited:
First of all...your camera is insane, when I zoomed in (I didn’t need to as I can see your line anyway) I could see your fingerprints!!

I can see that line without zooming. Like you, I never had a sniff of a line on these tests until I got my bfp!! I hope those lines get darker xx

First of all...your camera is insane, when I zoomed in (I didn’t need to as I can see your line anyway) I could see your fingerprints!!

I can see that line without zooming. Like you, I never had a sniff of a line on these tests until I got my bfp!! I hope those lines get darker xx

Omg haha, yeah the iPhone 11’a camera is great! I’m hopeful that this could be a start of something!! I’ll definitely update, I’m trying to not get too excited because it’s pretty early to get anything definitive! Plus it was super pink when dried! Thank you for the response!!

I see something! I hope it’s the start of your BFP and that it gets darker in the next few days! Good luck!

A very negative FRER last night and this morning, which is now 11DPO, no hints or shadows. Oh well

1C6EB779-5258-4773-B1EB-28690607F500.jpeg

Sorry hun! I am still keeping everything crossed for you! Good luck and baby dust to you! :dust: :dust:

Sorry hun! I am still keeping everything crossed for you! Good luck and baby dust to you! :dust: :dust:
Thank you!! ❤️❤️ My husband will be out of town for the next 3 weeks so hopefully when he comes home, my body will be ready again I’m 7 months PP so my periods still aren’t regular and it’s impossible to know when to start OPKs and such baby dust to you girl!! ✨✨

Thank you!! ❤️❤️ My husband will be out of town for the next 3 weeks so hopefully when he comes home, my body will be ready again I’m 7 months PP so my periods still aren’t regular and it’s impossible to know when to start OPKs and such baby dust to you girl!! ✨✨

I would probably do an OPK every day in the afternoon or evening until they started to get a bit darker then increase that to two or three times a day until I saw a positive :)

I would probably do an OPK every day in the afternoon or evening until they started to get a bit darker then increase that to two or three times a day until I saw a positive :)
That’s good thinking! hopefully next month we can try again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"