8 dpo

Ashmack93

Reaction score
I took an ovulation test and got a positive on December 27th. So I believe I'm right at 8DPO. I know it's early to test, but it's hard to wait so I went to the store and bought one. It was negative. However, I've been so exhausted the last few days but I've been getting good amounts of sleep each night. I also started having small cramps 2 days ago along with heartburn. Anybody else feel like this and then got a positive test result? At what point did you get a positive?

Didn't have heartburn, but I had different symptoms at the beginning with both of mine, so it's possible! With my second I took a test at 8 DPO which was negative, and then at 9 DPO I got my positive. Got a positive at 9 DPO with my first as well - First Response brand both times. Dollar tests and ClearBlue gave me negatives at the same time. Good luck, fingers crossed! :flower:

I'm in the same position as you.. im 6dpo. I need to test Monday when im.8dpo because I want to join a running group that starts then, but I don't want to start running of iv finally got the little bean to stick.. so far had cramps and sore bbs since o day. Iv woken up the past 3 nights with heartburn, and im so grumpy.. lots of baby dust to you all xx

When I got pregnant with DS, I had a negative at 8dpo and a positive at 9dpo. Good luck!

I'm trying to not get my hopes hope. I have a 5 year old, but I don't remember having any symptoms other than heartburn. I've been cramping through the day for the past 3 days...and I'm still a week away from my period. I should be at 10DPO tomorrow and I might retest. Good luck to you all!

Wiped ealier and had some pinkish but off coloured cm. I usually spot about 2 days before af.. but af is 4days away . Cramping on and off so praying it's implantation xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->