8 DPS (days past sex) FRER PAGE 2 BFP???

kmr1763

DH, DS1, DD1, DD2, DS2
Reaction score
We had a big GIANT oops just over a week ago when I thought it was still early days of my cycle but was actually cd 13/14. I have felt unusually crampy this past week, even up to today. Definite squinter today on FRER but who knows, tests aren’t what they used to be. I’ll do another fmu but until then I’m hmmmming over this test.

Omggggg y’all bnb has changed so much I can’t upload pics #-o

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/BE2DB667-AFDE-4E4B-B562-38B68F0605A4.jpeg

All this work to put it on photo bucket but I don’t think you can see it

Best advice I can give is don’t tweak especially frer as they always show a second line regardless....they have terrible indents.

Everything crossed you get the result you want xx

Meh! I'll wait for tomorrow. But this didn't look like indent upon cracking-- seemed to have slight color. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

I see something! FRERs are the best yet worst I feel.
They’ve detected early BFPs for me but also had so many convincing indents and evaps too!

When you take the test apart it becomes invalid. I don't see anything yet good luck.

We’re not trying. In fact, usually preventing. Only one sexipode last weekend, I’m pretty stressed out.

Lol I KNOW I’m not the only lady who cracks the frer to get a better look!!!!

Today is 9 DPS (days past sex). I’m pretty sure the frer is darker this am. See if I can get a pic.

Nahhh can't get a good pic. But of course I'm out of FRER, I was hoping this am's would be clear negative, but now I'll have to go get more. ](*,):wacko:

So first day of my post, I had a super squinter. Yesterday, I had squinters. This morning, it seems less of a squinter. I think it's pregnancy, if it not, there's hcg in my syster for some other reason. Eeeek.

Or are first responses so crappy now that they're putting out faint lines? I hate having to wait for a clear answer :/

I don't think first response are what they used to be! I hope you get answers soon. X

Something is catching my eye. I have not had any issues with the frer. I get them on discount 2 for 5 dollars where I live and when they are negative for me they are stark white. The are just ultra sensitive. I had a cp in August and the frer picked it up. Confirmed through blood work at the doctor, but before that they have always showed no line.

4E500D9B-6531-461B-B796-77D8C667C771.png Stick from this am. First and second Pee had squinters then this with like third. I’m off work in a bit and I’ll do another. This one looks BFP irl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->