8 DPS (days past sex) FRER PAGE 2 BFP???

My body fails me. I took TWO more when I got home, basically BFN. Think something is wrong with me, maybe my cyst-y ovaries make hcg. I feel drained after being in angst over this for the past couple days. I clearly need to tell myself no testing before a missed period.

Curious to see what happens! I have gotten so many faint lines in the past too and ended up with AF.
I’ve also gotten squinters and ended up with BFPs

84812CC1-079F-4D12-B35C-5D0C43482419.jpeg Well, I went out got some Walmart .88 tests. I’ve taken TWO with the same result- a very faint what LOOKS to be a bfp. They are very faint, but pink, I think, and showed up within time frame. So I don’t know. Maybe I’ve got it really early. Today I’m 10 days past sex (I think!). So maybe it’s bfp. Maybe it’s a chemical. Maybe it’s my body being fuuunky.

I realize it’s hard to see on here. I don’t know why my fancy IPhone X can’t capture decent up close images. But both FS clearly have a faint line. I’m just :wacko::wacko:

330C3F46-7C00-48D9-8F28-863AE5A782D9.jpeg Okay ladies I really need your input. I just did an frer. Definitely looks positive. BUT. You know how on some of them you can get an indent line that’s visible before you even pee on one? That was this test. The hcg strip was clearly visible before taking the test. Can I trust this test? I have another one for morning. But ugh.

Ok, I easily see that. Do you have any more tests? ICs? I'd be peeing on a few. Lol

I have done four first signal, three of them had faint lines. But I just read in another group that they were really bad for false positives so I just don’t know what to think.

I see the line but I would take a different test to be sure.

Hi!!! Your FRER looks like my first bfp!!! Fingers crossed!!!!

5ECE97F2-09C8-40B1-882E-5FDFCB5CD826.jpeg

I wouldn't trust the frer if you could already see the indent line GL

It does look positive. I have had really good results with the walmart tests. Those picked up my 2nd pregnancy at 6DPO.

The walmart tests had faint lines as well. I've just done a FRER with FMU, there's a line, but it's FAINTER than last night's. I'm really at a loss.

I just dipped a second frer into the SAME pee (and a first signal for good measure) and the frer is stronger than the first one, still fainter than last night's. But FS has a lovely faint line. I'm going to try to step back until tomorrow, or at least later this evening with just a FS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->