8 DPS (days past sex) FRER PAGE 2 BFP???

I just dipped a second frer into the SAME pee (and a first signal for good measure) and the frer is stronger than the first one, still fainter than last night's. But FS has a lovely faint line. I'm going to try to step back until tomorrow, or at least later this evening with just a FS.
Have u pics of those ones?? Xx

Too dim to get good pics, the really nice line I got last night was even hard to pic. I’m super emotional. Not sure if I should get more tests or just give up.

EFF0CE00-C994-4760-AE89-C81F641D01C5.jpeg Probably not visible in the upload. But ALL FS except one (so 4/5 now) have had faint lines. Are FS still reliable?

That FR deffo has a line on it, looks like my first positive with my last pregnancy! GL. X

The walmart tests had faint lines as well. I've just done a FRER with FMU, there's a line, but it's FAINTER than last night's. I'm really at a loss.
You may have to test again with First Response TONIGHT as your urine at night may just be better than FMU.

I think that's a positive TBH because I can see the lines on all your walmart brands. But tonight's FRER will hopefully give you a clear result. I don't trust that brand at all lately, but if that's an indent that's a darn horrible one.

I did get more FRER.... I’ll probably do when when I get off work in about two hours. I’m way too emotionally invested

I can see that line. Some women have better at different times of the day. I always had to test at night because my morning or afternoon would barely have a line and at night I would get amazing lines. It was really odd.

I was always better testing at night too....fmu was always crap xx

I bypass fmu as well, it's rubbish. Good luck with your next test x

Ok so apparently I’m awful with this new bnb lol! I see it on the FS and it looks like my faint one did! They’ve always given me lines before any other tests! My evening urine is always much better too!

I agree with the others my FMU is rubbish too! X

I took one with afternoon pee, negative. Or squinter. I’ll do one more tonight. And then accept the possibility it was a chemical? Depressing week it’s been!

Just updating! I'm out. I WONDER if it was a chemical, because of my nice FRER the other night, or if something in me produces HCG beause I can think of no other reason I should get so many squinters and faint lines on tests!

Anyway, BFN. I didn't want to be pregnant, so it's okay, but I'm a little sad, which I'm going to have to examine at a later time. Maybe we're not done at three. We'll see.

Thanks ladies for all your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->