8+ months pregnant with visible abs

jjgreen

Reaction score
This woman has a better body than I do and I'm not even pregnant! Wash board abs at 8 and a half months pregnant? How in the holy... https://bestexerciseshoes.com/pregnancy-abs/

Truth is I'm jealous. :wacko:

Here's one of the pictures from that page.

https://i.imgur.com/10eOyYR.jpg

My sister sent me this friday and it motivated me to go to the gym! She looks awesome. I mean, there are some women who get much larger than average stomachs, so there must be some with much smaller than average too.

I don't like that people are so critical of her. If her doctor says her workouts and diet are ok then more power to her.

Edited to add: If you look at her instagram, she only announced at 7 months because she hid her bump til then! Crazy.

I think she looks amazing :) I think some people find it hard to accept not everyone gets HUGE bumps, I don't show until past 7 months (well so far lol)
I don't have a stomach like that though! If i did I would be showing it off on instagram too ! ahah

I think she looks amazing too! I don't get very big either, but my abs definitely don't show at 8 1/2 months pregnant! :lol: If I wasn't high risk I would love to have a good work out every day.

I have to admit, I am a little jealous that she has managed to carry on working out!
I had to stop at 7w and my body has pretty much turned to mush already :haha:
Not much point in my comparing mysef to a 30yo FTM, who also happens to be a fitness model tho!

Good on her!! She looks amazing!

That lady is my inspiration for my next pregnancy! :haha:

The negative comments by other women on that article make me sad though. Being fit doesn't equal "sickly". :nope:

The negative comments by other women on that article make me sad though. Being fit doesn't equal "sickly". :nope:

That comment was nasty. I'd love to put that person in her place but I'm not really good at that. Maybe one of you is better at it than me.

She does look good. I've been so exhausted this pregnancy that working out would be the end of me, lol.

She posted a picture of herself eating a hamburger, which I take as a big middle finger to all her critics.

She is due any day now and I look forward to seeing a healthy baby so that the media can leave her alone.

People's reactions to her are really strong. As if it's anyone's place to tell her what to do. No one would tell an obese pregnant woman to stop eating. I agree, can't wait for her normal weight baby to be born so everyone shuts up. I do think all the nude/half nude photos are begging for attention, but she's a model who is loving the publicity. Best thing that ever happened to her career I'm sure.

People's reactions to her are really strong. As if it's anyone's place to tell her what to do. No one would tell an obese pregnant woman to stop eating. I agree, can't wait for her normal weight baby to be born so everyone shuts up. I do think all the nude/half nude photos are begging for attention, but she's a model who is loving the publicity. Best thing that ever happened to her career I'm sure.

Actually if you look at the reactions this has got on FB and Twitter etc a lot of the replies say things like "this is how pregnant women should look if they don't let themselves go/there's no need to get the size most normal women get" etc etc. So it goes both ways!

This picture doesn't really make me think anything TBH. I'm not jealous, but don't think she's unhealthy either. Every single body is different. It does look uncomfortable though, surely her stomach and bladder must be really compressed with a baby fitting in there too?!

I looked a lot like her with my 1st and 2nd!! They were 9 pounds and 8 pounds 3 ounces... and I had gained all my weight with both!! My body is no wheres near that now. Definitely a motivation for me this pregnancy :)

There's been A LOT of negative comments that go both ways :nope:

All the negative comments she has been getting is horrible but I'm so glad to have opened this thread and read nothing but positivity. I think she's gorgeous and has a fantastic figure. I know I'd love to look like that now and I'm not even pregnant :blush: :haha: Definitely inspires me to get fit

I will admit I am beyond jealous, if I could have kept working out the way I would have liked to then my arms wouldn't be as flabby as they are now :( but no high impact sports during pregnancy... uhggg I can't wait to get back to my work out regimen.

She looks great! Mind you, I think most pregnant bodies are pretty beautiful. Good for her for working out; I know for some people, that kind of body wouldn't be possible no mater how hard they work. Too bad about all of the negative comments:( I'm sure her and her doctor have discussed her exercise and diet thoroughly. She must be super motivated! Working out sounds like torture to me!

Damn, that's impressive!

Its sad that people are ripping her apart. Her body type could also simply be different too... like for me, im 32 weeks but I look like a lot of 25 week girl bumps. I just didn't pop as much.

As long as she is taking care of herself and her baby, then it shouldn't matter. That goes for everyone!

I don't get all of the negative comments either way. Yes, she looks fabulous. She's going to bounce back instantly!

I also worked out for most of my pregnancy, but I most definitely did not look like THAT, either. I filled out all over and had a very stereotypical belly. However, I *did* drop all of my weight very quickly, which I can only assume is because I stayed active for so long.

She does look great but i'd prefer good sized baby bump any day of the week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->