8 week scan - really scared!

Cattia

Reaction score
I have booked an 8 week scan on Wednesday. I am sooooo scared that I am going to go and find that there is nothing there or something has gone wrong. I am wondering how I will be brave enough to go! My symptoms have been very on and off and the past few days they seem less to me. Has anyone else felt this way about a scan? I feel like I am waiting for bad news and I wish I could be more positive and excited!

Cat

I had an early scan at 7+3 and part of me was thinking that I'd got it totally wrong and wasn't pg and there wouldn't be anything there!

I think it's totally natural to feel like you do, as a scan is the time when you can find something out for definite, which only happens 2 or 3 times in your whole pg -th rest of the time you simply have to assume everything is ok.

I'm sure the scan will be fine - enjoy it!

I was a wreck when I went in for my 9 week scan. Omg I thought for sure they were going to tell me bad news. But I saw my little bean, wiggling around! Just don't fret. You can do it!

Hey, i didnt accept feel nervous and scared, but i actually was this morning.
When i got there was fine though! When she started to scan my belly nothing was popping up, i was like "shit wherew my baby?" ..... "ohh thats the blob" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->