8 week scan today...nerves.

awnmyown

Reaction score
Going in for a private 8 week ultrasound today to hear the baby's heart beat and have a quick peak. Hubs can't make the 12 week doppler appointment and I can't wait four more weeks to see a heart beat so we're going early. I'm so nervous. I could be sick.

Scared like most woman, that something will be wrong or they won't find a heartbeat. I can't be more then a day or two earlier then 8 weeks bc I was charting and using opks and got a strong positive on a cheapie pregnancy test at 12DPO, which is 3 days ahead of my usual AF. I got good progression and the digis showed ahead of where I am. The doc uses lmp and that marks me at 9 weeks. I've had bad morning sickness and sore boobs and the congestion and some break outs and head aches, so all good signs, but it's our first and I'm just scared and nervous. It's like u put so many hopes and dreams and plans into one tiny bundle of cells. I worry I didn't start pre natals early enough before ttc, or those days I forget to take them, or that glass of wine I had at 4 dpo or the luke warm bath I had and so on. I know it's all just chance and such, but we worry anyway.

No really anything here. I just love the support of B&B and wanted to get that off my heart before I leave for the scan. I know I'll be back here no matter the outcome. <3

Good luck sweetie ! I also had an early scan at around 6 weeks due to a previous miscarriage and was SO nervous but everything was good and I'm 2 weeks away from my 12 week scan now ekkkk

Let us know how you got on xxx

Hope your scan went well and you got to see your little baby! I am so tempted to book an early scan! 12 weeks seems so far away!

Good luck hon, it's so nerve wracking! Hope it goes well x

I had a scan yesterday due to pain in my side. I'm 8+2, was so nervous but baby was there .. albeit very small but could see the heart flickering away. Amazing.
Good luck xxx

Thanks so much for the support ladies! You gave no idea how much it helped to read while waiting for our appointment.

We saw a beautiful little jelly bean with stubby limbs flailing around and a perfect little beating heart. Even got to listen to it which was amazing. We can't be happier <3

That's fantastic news. So happy you got to see and hear the heartbeat! X

Wonderful news, I can't wait to hear our little pips heart beating & for DD to hear it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->