8 week scan what to expect?

FlumpsMamma

4yo and preg 1st tri
Reaction score
I'm having a scan tomorrow to check to make sure everything is fine after a small bleed yesterday. What will happen? Will it be trans vaginal or abdominal? Will there be a baby shape or just a heartbeat?

Good luck! I'm having one on Tuesday! You should see a little gummy bear looking thing with a heartbeat. With my dd at 7w6days we saw her little arm/leg buds, umbilical cord, and her brain, it was neat!!!

Good luck with the scan today! With DD I had transvaginal at 7 and 9 weeks, and this one had an abdominal at 8 weeks. With both types I was able to see the heartbeat, baby blob, and other details. :flower:

I have a scan today too at 8+2 ��. Hope we both get good results!

interested in this too as hoping to pay for an extra scan at 8 and a half weeks
good luck!

My 8 week scan looked like a fried egg. Could clearly see the heartbeat

We have a heartbeat and a totes adorbs little gummy bear measuring exactly 1 day early! Hope yours went well and exciting! (Pinkpassion I adopted your gummy bear reference lol- it's so appropriate for such a sweet little baby)

image.jpgEverything was great we saw the heartbeat so my worries are over

Congrats flump!!!! Beautiful little gummy bear!!!

Glad everything is ok ladies and you both managed to get a sneaky peek of LO's x

I'm over the moon, we decided to tell everyone because OH was so excited. All grandparents are chuffed and DD is a little sulky but still excited. Apparently she will just put a curtain up over it in the bedroom they will be sharing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->