• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8 week scan :)

Mummy1210

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
New to the forum we had our 8 week scan Monday, and first MW appointment this Monday!

https://i58.tinypic.com/14w9kkz.jpg

Congrats! :thumbup: I just had my 8 week one done today too! You got a better photo than me. :winkwink:

Congrats! :thumbup: I just had my 8 week one done today too! You got a better photo than me. :winkwink:

Aww it was lovely to see his/her little heartbeat :) made it so much more real.

How did yours go? What do you think your having genderwise?

Mine went really well, other than being told to drink lots of water, then they were late calling me in, it was rather painful, but thankfully the tech let me use the washroom cause she could see the baby without all the water! Everything looks great, heart beat of 163, how about yours? I thought I was due January 20 but they pushed the day back to the 21st. What's your date? It's exciting to see the baby!:happydance:

awww great pic - was it a private scan or nhs? x

Mine went really well, other than being told to drink lots of water, then they were late calling me in, it was rather painful, but thankfully the tech let me use the washroom cause she could see the baby without all the water! Everything looks great, heart beat of 163, how about yours? I thought I was due January 20 but they pushed the day back to the 21st. What's your date? It's exciting to see the baby!:happydance:

Oh I got told to drink water and forgot lol. They also told me to eat a chocolate bar.. I was early and thought I'd have time to eat my chocolate bar then but they pulled me in early. I was told everything was fine too :). & confirmed our DD 18th Jan which is what we predicted. x

Great pic! Congrats!

Thank you :D x

awww great pic - was it a private scan or nhs? x

It was a private scan hun. We are doing all the private scans, 8weeks, 16weeks & 24weeks. We are also doing NHS 12weeks & 20 weeks. x

Congratulations! X

Thank you :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back