8 week scan

:hugs: really pleased everything ok hun. Glad to hear your feeling more positive.

U can now look forward to your 12 week scan

So pleasd that it is now your turn to be a mummy.

Aww Congratulations guys, so cute, you can see the little limb buds and everything.
I still have my 8 week scan and mine looked like the baby from the fairy liquid advert, big head and 4 teeny tiny buds.

Not long now till your 12 week scan :hugs:

Cx

Congratulations guys really pleased for you :hugs:

Not long til the 12 week scan.

Aww Congratulations guys, so cute, you can see the little limb buds and everything.
I still have my 8 week scan and mine looked like the baby from the fairy liquid advert, big head and 4 teeny tiny buds.

Not long now till your 12 week scan :hugs:

Cx
My OH says it looks like a goldfish the t***!!

lol darren cudnae tell the head 4m the feet on my scans!!! i wudnae worry!!!

Am so glad it all went well today !! congrats again and like the others have said try to relax a little, easier said than done i know !!

awww great news hun dont stress just relax ( i know its hard) but ur having a baby hun!!!

Bless, I remember when I was 8 weeks, I was scared stiff and I absolutely treasured my first scan picture, thought it was the best thing in the world, until I saw my baby at 14 weeks and so on..... congrats wobbles, you deserve the very best! x x x Cute picture by the way. Mine just looked like a jelly bean at that stage. You have a big baby.

YAY!!!!! I am so pleased for you! Thank you for texting me babe, I was thinking of you! :hugs: x

Been thinking about you loads Tam just didn't wish to pester you. :hugs:

:hugs: Will catch you on MSN if you're about babe :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back