8 weeks 1 day- morning sickness finally hits!

heather1212

Reaction score
So this morning I woke up feeling as sick as a dog for the first time!
I was so hungry though so I just about managed half a piece of toast and an arrowroot biscuit but I just still felt so sick. Then at about lunchtime I was actually sick and to be honest throwing up actually made me feel a lot better!
I'm actually off work resting for a couple of weeks because of some spotting I had, I'm so glad that I am to be honest because I felt so rough this morning I don't know how I would have gone to work!

Heather x

Hmm. I am 7 weeks tomorrow and have had no nausea or sickness at all. Maybe I shouldn't count my chickens!!

Welcome to the club, love. Im off work too because my morning sickness is so bad. 7up, lots of water, and fruit help a teeny bit. That and they are easier to throw up. Lol. Good luck.

Same thing happend to me! It sucks! I eat loads of crackers.

I've had nausea from eating and everything before but today i woke up starving got half way through my meal and started throwing up and im 8 weeks today, its horrible I really hope its not for every meal

I'm 7 weeks and 4 days and I'm absolutely shattered. I seem to have a general feeling of nausea all day which really stepped up a gear today, but am not actually sick. This was exactly the same with my first too, but I had forgotten this bit of pregnancy!
With my first, I felt pretty rough until about 16 weeks (more than the 12 they kept saying I'd be better by!!) but then had the best pregnancy and absolutely loved it all, so lloking forward to a few weeks time when I start feeling better!

I'm so sick of being siiick! I hate to think that I still (hopefully) have four more weeks before I start to feel better. I don't think I would be as emotional if I didn't feel like crap all of the time. It's all worth it and I guess you have to brave the bad before the good!

Believe it or not you can actually get use to the nausea after a while (well I think I am). I know I am going to feel like crap each day and what I can and can't eat by now which kind of, almost makes it more bearable??

I wa starting o worry because I haven't had any sickness at all yet, I'm actually looking forward to it lol ut might make it seem more real x

I wa starting o worry because I haven't had any sickness at all yet, I'm actually looking forward to it lol ut might make it seem more real x

Wow! dont look forward to it please....enjoy the time you have without it and pray you dont get it. Its like travel sickness, it hardly ever goes away... eugh

Iv had ms since 6 weeks and today has been the only day where iv had some relief...i managed toast for brekkie, and even a s/wich and crisps for lunch. I braved getting salmon fillets for tea tonight...hope im not pushing it too much. Im due back at work tmrw for a 12hr shift which im dreading. Its in a care home and the smells really set my tummy off. Im looking ahead to the
14th feb for my first scan and putting every horrid sick day behind me! Seriously...you dont want it! lol xx

I didn't have morning sickness with my first and so far this time just a little nausea, no vomiting. I have had the stomach flu before though, and Jell-O was my friend. It doesn't hurt when it comes back up and the flavor is strong enough to not remind you of vomit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->