8 Weeks! And bright red spotting...

tcinks

Reaction score
I've been spotting on and off since week 6. I know it can be common and normal but it's still scary! At first it was just brown but now it's red. If I have more in the morning, I'll call my doctor. I haven't yet because it hasn't been a lot of blood, and honestly I know there's nothing they could do at this point.

Anyone else dealing with this? I'd love some support and someone to help keep me sane! :hugs:

I had brown and then to red at 7 weeks, I actually went to the hospital twice and had scans. all is well (10 weeks now). the doctor actually told me that unless I was to soak a pad there is no need to worry...which of course is easier said than done! hopefully it will stop for you and just be one of those things!

I've had a little spotting today. Doctor said to relax though as all is well. If it makes you feel any better I had heavy spotting all the way through my two healthy pregnancies and they are both fine :) although to be honest it's not comforting me that much at the moment. I won't relax till my scan Friday. Blood and pregnancy are two things that don't mix well. Hope it stops for you soon!

Thank you! Yeah, I'd go to the hospital if there was more, but it's just a few drops. Still worrisome!! :(

Glad all is going well with you and baby! :)

I had this issue also! It was very scary and I wasn't sure what to expect. After a couple of days I called my Dr and they had me come in for a quick ultrasound just to make sure everything was fine. They really soothed my worries.

I'm sure all is fine. Wish you luck!

Thank you! I just left a message with the nurse. It would be so helpful if they got me in for a scan! We'll see...

I've been spotting dark brown a little bit today with a few minor cramps. I'm a newbie at pregnancy, so I don't know what is normal or what is cause for alarm.

this happened to me just the other day. I went to the ER as advised by my doctor. they found a subchorionic haematoma. They checked the baby with an US to my surprise there were two. Only one with a heartbeat though. Whens your next appt? If I were you I would just get in soon to set your mind at ease.

The nurse just told me to rest, as there's really nothing to be done at this point. I was hoping to get in for a scan, but oh well. My next appointment is April 11th, just looking forward to that! Haven't had anymore bleeding today, so hoping it stays away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->