8 weeks and not as nauseous anymore? anyone else?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by ashley2pink, Jan 30, 2011.

1. ashley2pink

ashley2pink Mom to 4 girls

I started getting MS at 5.5 weeks. It was really bad by 6 weeks. I couldnt function at all. I started taking vit b-6 and unisom. It helped some, so I have continued taking it the past 2 weeks. The past couple days Im not quite as sick as I have been. I still feel queasy/nauseous, but not as bad, as say last week where I just wanted to cry all day because of it.
    I still can barely stand the thought of food though. Just thinking of food, sends a wave of nausea over me!
    Anybody else this early on and actually feeling a bit of relief from the nasuea? Im hoping this means it will be gone toward the end of 1st trimester! My second pregnancy it lasted until 18 weeks, and I didnt start feeling relief until 10 weeks. 1st pregnancy it was gone by 10 weeks, but it wasnt close to as bad as 2nd and current pregnancy
    I guess I'm getting myself just a bit nervous that it seems to have waned in intensity a bit this early!!