8 weeks -- dull cramps and lower back pain?

iakyri

Reaction score
I probably shouldn't be so worried, but this is my first pregnancy and I feel out of my comfort zone (and totally ignorant, if we're being honest).

Anyway, I've been having some dull achy back pain that's been on going all day and a little last night. My abdomen is also starting to feel achy and cramped, sort of like when I'm expecting my period. I've done a bit of googling, but I still couldn't help but post -- I shouldn't be freaking out over this, right?

Guess I'm just looking for a bit of reassurance <3 Thanks in advance.

Could very well be gas! This is how I feel during the more constipated parts of pregnancy.

That exact feeling woke me up at 5am. Bad cramps radiating into my back almost like af but different. Well this morning I realized I hadn't pooped in 2 days... Tmi sorry so constipated. I think that's what caused mine...

I've had this too...and attributed it to early pregnancy aches, but now that you ladies mention it, I'm extremely constipated! So I bet that's what's going on!! Although I'm also getting a tiny amount of brown spotting. So who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->