8 weeks, lots of pain in pubic area??

Kirsty88

Reaction score
As it says in title, I'm 8 weeks pregnant but past couple of days I've had a lot of pain in pubic area...almost right on pubic bone...anyone else have this or know what could be the cause? Many thanks x

Does it feel like cramps? Ordinarily, I would say that sounds like SPD, but 8 weeks is pretty early. It's not usually something you get until early 2nd tri at the earliest. Have you had round ligament pains before? Those tend to be more on either side of the pubic bone rather than in the centre. You tend to get them when you stand up or move quickly, not all the time. For me, my SPD (which started at 16 weeks last time) was more when I went upstairs or rolled over in bed. When do you tend to get it? It's possible it's just stretching pain, which happens as your uterus grows and your pelvis starts to expend. I had a bit of that this past weekend.

It just seems to be constant to be honest...I had spd with my 2 sons, but like you said it was much further along which is why im starting to worry bout what's causing this 😕, it is not cramping...just continuous pain. X

I had constant sharp and pinchy pains in the same area around 11 weeks. Maybe its the same thing?? I was told it's just my uterus making room for the baby. I had a scan at 12w2d and everything was fine :)

Ah thank you...hopefully its just that and nothing concerning, I am such a worrier! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->