8 weeks, pink when I wipe. please help. Updated :(

It was bad news ladies :(. Pain got a lot worse, bleeding got heavier and redder and I started passing lots of clots. The abdonimal scan showed nothing at all, an empty womb. They then did the internal scan and that showed a lot of 'stuff' really low down. They were really confused and it was ages before a nurse came to tell me what was going on after the scan. It is either that I am half way through a miscarriage or that I am having an eptopic pregnancy. My preg test was still a strong positive. They took bloods to test my hormone level and will repeat this on Friday before deciding what will happen next. Either way, very, very sad news. My poor little baby :(.

I am terribly terribly sorry for your loss.

I'm so so sorry :cry: x

I'm so sorry that you're going through this. :(

So so sorry to hear this. The miscarriage board is full of lovely supportive ladies if or when your ready to join us there. Thinking of you and your little angel x x

I'm so sorry for your loss. Best wishes to you and your family.

For any other ladies reading this thread worried about the same thing, I just want to say that I had the exact same symptoms at around 8 weeks; Bloating, mild cramps, feeling like my period was coming, and wiped brown, then pink all day. But I didn't go on to miscarry, and my scan showed everything was perfectly fine. It is worrying, and you should of course get checked out, but it's only if the cramps become severe and bleeding becomes heavier with clots that a miscarriage is most likely.
Just wanted to say that this is a very sad and unfortunate story, but there's definitely hope if you're experiencing the first symptoms described in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->