8 weeks to go!

That’s so great you’re almost to 37 weeks. Baby will be in your arms before you know it!

I’m healing slowly but surely. I still walk pretty slow like an old lady. Was excited to leave the house today to buy some milk. Lolp

I am doing formula for Margot now though I’m going to try a little more pumping and feeding in combination. Her doctor said it’s important breastfeeding be good for me and her, and my current system of pumping and feeding and bottle feeding took too much time and she didn’t gain weight since Friday anyway! We have to have another weigh in Thursday. I always expected to be able to breastfeed, but I may just be one of the people it doesn’t work for. All her doctor cares about is she eats and gains weight. I gave my poor sore boobs the night off and instead of putting her in her bassinet while I tended to the house and the damn milking machine, I just sat and cuddled her for a few hours and started her Pride and Prejudice indoctrination (Colin Firth version). Now that felt good!!

That’s so great you’re almost to 37 weeks. Baby will be in your arms before you know it!

I’m healing slowly but surely. I still walk pretty slow like an old lady. Was excited to leave the house today to buy some milk. Lolp

I am doing formula for Margot now though I’m going to try a little more pumping and feeding in combination. Her doctor said it’s important breastfeeding be good for me and her, and my current system of pumping and feeding and bottle feeding took too much time and she didn’t gain weight since Friday anyway! We have to have another weigh in Thursday. I always expected to be able to breastfeed, but I may just be one of the people it doesn’t work for. All her doctor cares about is she eats and gains weight. I gave my poor sore boobs the night off and instead of putting her in her bassinet while I tended to the house and the damn milking machine, I just sat and cuddled her for a few hours and started her Pride and Prejudice indoctrination (Colin Firth version). Now that felt good!!
Oooo now a P&P session with cuddling sounds just perfect mama! Im so happy you are healing up. Have been thinking of you. Lol to the slow poke, im there. So slow otherwise i feel like she is going to fall out my guava. Sorry tmi LOL!
Cant wait for her to be here to snuggle n love.
I think your approach to feeding Margot is brilliant. You do what suits u and bub best. Bugger what anybody else says. Im 200% with u there!
My boobs are getting so sore now. Lets hope milkies preparing to come in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->