8 weeks today!

princessnay

Reaction score
I have made the 8 week mark, I can’t believe it! The only thing I don’t feel as sick and my boobs don’t feel as sore, what’s that all about??? Had a scan last week saw the heart beat so I’m thinking everything should be ok. Mega paranoid or what!:haha:

congratulations on being a raspberry lol. I will be there tomorrow yay

I have made the 8 week mark, I can’t believe it! The only thing I don’t feel as sick and my boobs don’t feel as sore, what’s that all about??? Had a scan last week saw the heart beat so I’m thinking everything should be ok. Mega paranoid or what!:haha:

Congrats on the milestone!! I'm sure everything is fine! The say some of those yucky symptoms will start to subside near the end of the first tri..you're just getting a jump on it!

I am feeling fine. I am starting to feel a little better because I had severe nausea ( just feeling sick not puking), but dont anymore and my bb's were always sore. but I puked yesterday for the first time which was awful, and my sore bb's are going away

I feel the same Jess!! Its strange really, it's hard when you really want everything to work out!

I know I am trying really hard not to be paranoid (paranoia comes from the computer you know lol), but everything will be fine for us. :hugs::hugs:

My symptoms all but disappeared by 9 weeks with the exception of being tired....which I always am!!! Saw baby yesterday on scan and everything was perfect!!!

Try not to worry too much and just be happy your feeling better!!!

Sitting waiting for my scan and saw your post. My nausea has subsided too! My bbs still hurt like anything though! Eek getting excited to see baby!! :D

I am also just hitting the 8 week mark. My m/s is getting worse, boobs still sore, and yesterday I started some brown spotting, so I am quite paranoid. :shrug:

I'm 8 weeks today as well!! The little symptoms I had like nausea and sore boobs are gone but I'm still super tired. I have my first scan on Friday so I hope everything is ok :). Good luck ladies and I agree the paranoia really does come from the computer!!! Lol

I have days where my symptoms disappear, but I just try to enjoy those days because you can alost guarentee that I'll be super tired and sick and in pain with my boobs the next day!!!

Thank you everyone!! How did your scan go babypeanut? X I agree the paranoia comes from the computer we are all stress heads lol!!! Big hugs to everyone! X

Hey, I am so excited my scan went awesome and the little HB was 169 bpm YAY
https://i41.tinypic.com/zy62w5.jpg

It was great! :happydance: Heartbeat was 169 bpm and we actually saw it this time!:thumbup:
Im measuring at 7weeks 4 days, so about 5 days behind what my LMP suggests. The early pregnancy assessment scan doctor said everything looked awesome and a healthy little bean is growing! I have my third scan on Dec 5! Soooo excited!

Attachments

• 8 weeks!.jpg
    8 weeks!.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 3
congrats baby peanut. that is awesome

Thank you! It looks like our little ones have the same heart rate :) Isnt it an amazing feeling! Im still on :cloud9:! What is your bean measuring at? Mine is 14.5 mm or 1.45 cm.

they do have the same HB awesome :) Mine LO measured 1.4 cm

:D Ya! Its so reassuring to me to see other mamas-to-be that are similar to me. I have miscarried before so im always worried about something....more so after reading online haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->