88 cent Wal-Mart tests?

breakingdawn

Reaction score
Has anyone used these with a BFP before? Wondering how soon it will pick up a positive. I just used one around 10/11 DPO and a blazing negative! The instructions say to not use until a day late. Hmm.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 40
You guys I am freaking out. I know you are not suppose to go back and check a test after 10 minutes but I did, now I see something!????

after 10 mins any kind of line culd show up, pink or gray, which is super invalid. ive had a nonpregnant friend look at a test after time limit and a dark pink line was there. it looked like she was super preg but it was just a terrible evap. i know its hard not to look at tests after time limit. im guilty for that as well

I've taken a boat load of tests in my day (we are trying for #3) and I've never had a line show up later on a test that was once negative. But hey never say never right? I guess I'll know in a few days!

I got an obvious positive at 8dpo with that test.

I've been using these tests weekly since I'm almost CD70 and I get lines or indents after the 10 minute mark with almost all of them. I would definitely re-test in a few days.

I got my positive at 12 dpo with ds.

I also get a second line after the time limit a lot. I wouldn't trust it.

:flower:

I think all at sometime do see it post 10 mins but that will only make things confusing. I get it too everytime, but then yeah you should never say never. Just test back in a week thats what even I will do if no af by then. Good luck to you <3

Not a fan of these tests. They took forever to show positive with this pregnancy and when they did, they were still quite faint. They darkened much slower and if left out too long, even the negative tests showed lines.

It ended up being a BFN for me. AF will be out the door by the weekend I hope and I can actually order some good tests this month! woohoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->