sorry, but I was told SIX weeks (and three months for exercise, etc.); in fact, six weeks seems to be the usual response regarding going back to work, driving (some insurance companies will not cover you until six weeks post-c section), cleaning, etc. Are you still on the painkillers from the hospital? If so, then you are still in a 'medical haze' -- I felt GREAT even three days after c-section, but now that I am taking regular meds (had the hospital painkillers for 10 days), have realised how sore and tender I actually am in the tummy and with a some tenderness down there a bit....

maybe try a bit of fun first and see how you feel?

best wishes

No ive not took any painkillers for days and im in no pain at all.. but i think we should wait at least a few more weeks i wouldnt want to bust any stitches! haha xx

Personally, I'm not interested at all at the moment - so, was laughing when doctor mentioned birth control -- we were trying for so long, I've forgotten about THAT!

best wishes

hi hun i had sex 11days after my EMCS. we lost our twins and i really needed the closness, affection and needed to feel loved. we took it slow and it was fine. didnt last long though we hadnt had sex in 3months. hope this helps. xx

i deliverd twin 1 normal delivery and twin 2 was EMCS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->