8dpo 16th May, anyone wanna join me in trying not to test??

Sorry girls :( good luck for next month lots of :dust: xxxx

to everyone,

I am 8 dpo today and af due on 3rd.

I have been having dull, deep pain in lower left abdomen, very watery cm and nothing else. The pain is really bad, radiating in my back and leg. had just stayed only on left side...

has anyone else had this kind of thing???

Hello ladies... I'm back! Went into a bit of a sulk following constant :bfn::bfn::bfn:

Went out Tuesday night for my best friends birthday... Woke up with a hangover yesterday. Got undressed in front of the mirror to get in the shower and noticed my very sore and very full bbs looked very different... (TMI moment) my nipples were a different colour and covered in bumps.... Yep, you've guessed it... did a test... and....

:bfp: !!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am really happy... 34 years old and the first month of trying! Sadly, I'm having a bit of trouble with my DH... He's actually on holiday, and I stayed here, because we really haven't been getting on... I don't think he'll be too happy about the news... I was always pushing this more. :cry::cry::cry:

But I'm happy... Very happy, and I feel very lucky... I just hope the stress doesn't become too much...

Take note ladies... when it happens to you... be prepared for crazy hormone induced moments... I'm a total wacko at the moment!!! :wacko:

I'm going to stay on here... If only to vent about my other half! And... of course... to hear about all the other :bfp:s that'll follow soon

:dust:
to you all xxxxxxxx

By the way... dutch Mommy, I definitely felt implantation cramps... definitely. I also remember one episode of a really sharp tugging feeling on my left side / groin area. Very unusual.

Biggest thing has been sore bbs... but as I always got these before AF, it didn't seem unusual. Until my nipples started to change, about the time I should have got AF.

Good luck.... :dust: to you xx

Misty, Congrats on the BFP!!! That is fantastic! About you and your dh, try not to stress too much. Take it easy and remember that you have 9 months to work things out if that is what is meant to happen. Everything will work out for the best. :hugs:

Thanks Juniper... xx I will try not to stress. How are things going with you?

eh, ok. I am on cd 6. DH and I decided that this is going to be our last cycle trying for a while. We have been trying for 2 years next month. I have no medical insurance right now, so I can't afford to see a fertility dr. We are thinking that it would be best to wait until I can see a dr instead of torturing ourselves. We are going to give it one last good try. Hopefully this will be it, but I think I have lost most of my hope at this point. lol. Don't mean to bring you down! :wacko:

Congrats Misty!! I can totally sympathise with the wacko moments I'm totally :wacko: haha xx

Ah... Jupiter... So sorry to hear your woes. I'm in the UK, we don't have to struggle with health insurance... It seems so wrong that you have to pay for help. I do hope things work for you this month... Or maybe... after this, when you're relaxed and not trying... something magical will happen. I truly wish you all the best

xxx

J987 - Yes, totally wacko... Refused to go on holiday the other day, for reasons that I've forgotten... So my other half is sunning it alone, and refusing to talk to me... Hormones isn't something he understands at the best of times. Lol...

ah, sorry Emmy :( Hopefully next month will be it for both of us!

many many congrats Misty...take care of urself and enjoy every second of this journey :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->