8dpo 16th May, anyone wanna join me in trying not to test??

Everyone's different, it depends how quickly you start producing hCG which depends on how soon you implanted so you could try it if you just can't control the urge! Some people get very faint BFPs at 10dpo, others have to wait til at least when AF is due...good luck whatever you decide and let us know! xx

Have a look here:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancytest/chart_hpt_dpo.php?dpo=1

it tells you how many people get neg/pos on each dpo.

Hi all yes Summerspiky I have looked at that one too.

Emma1987 its bl**dy hard going hey. I am doing much better this month, should have seen me last month thou started testing at 8dpo, like a mad woman, ran out of tests in the end. I promised myself no symtom spotting this month. Good job as had none, oops showed I did go on the hunt for them hehehe The only thing different has been the vivid dreams I have started having and man I am sweating up at night but have endo so could be that.

I only have one test in the house and am going to wait till 25th, if :witch: hasn't shown by then. I hope this is the one ladies we reallt need some :bfp: on here so

:dust: to you all
love Zoe x

Does anyone know how long the implantation cramps are supposed to last for? I've felt them really bad all day, but not so much tonight...

Oh... I hope this isn't all in my head!!!

fx'd for everyone

xx

heyyy gurls :)

Can I join too? I'm 8dpo today. Here are my symptoms, Due for AF Tuesday the 25th. I'm testing Friday at 11dpo, if I can be patient enough.

8 DPO/ CD 23

-Sore bb's (mainly nips) Very unusual for me
-Gassy (Pooooorrr Hubby!)
-BB's feel slightly swollen
-Mood Swings (take things personally, snap lots at DH)
-Very very slight twinging in lower left side
-Random acne
-BBT remaining high (went from 36.43 to 36.87 since ovulation and has remained high for the past 4 days now)
-O day: 36.25
-1 dpo: 36.43
-2 dpo: 36.38
-3 dpo: 36.58
-4 dpo: 36.74
-5 dpo: 36.63
-6 dpo: 36.74
-7 dpo: 36.73
-8 dpo: 36.87

Does anyone know how long the implantation cramps are supposed to last for? I've felt them really bad all day, but not so much tonight...

Oh... I hope this isn't all in my head!!!

fx'd for everyone

xx

Hi There
Changes for everyone, some one short sharp pain other seam to suffer for a bit, I didn't get any this month, yest every other month loads and no positive :bfp: think my body is confused :wacko:

:dust: for you and all I so want to se some :bfp: this month

Love Zoe

Hey girls :) just thought I'd let you know I got my :bfp: yesterday at 11dpo I can't believe I caved in, I was so gonna wait until Friday but I'm glad I did now! Wanted to give you all lots of :dust: and say good luck I hope to see lots more :bfp:s from this thread! I'll be keeping a close eye :) xx

DJ987

That is amazing massive congratulations to you. I was just saying on another thread we are over due on them and then there yours is excellent!!! You have started the ball rolling i reckon. So pleased I am now of to work with a spring in my step!!!

Love Zoe x

:happydance: how many dpo are you? Ooh it's so exciting I think the :bfp:s will start rolling in now! Have a good day xxx

I am 8 now and really holding out till 24th if i can, what symtoms did you have??

Zoe x

Congrats!!

I am 10 dpo today and really feeling the urge to test!!! I am super excited about my temps.. grr. this week just needs to fast forward.

I had sore boobs, and then 8 dpo was when I started to feel dizzy! And it got worse from then the dizziness, and I was sick 9 and 10 dpo. I work with obs consultants and I asked one and she said the nausea was quite early but it could be due to me being quite sensitive to the hormone. Today was the first day I felt tired. What symptoms do you have today? I really hope you get your :bfp: xxx

Thank you :) I just worked out it was 11 dpo I tested not 12! x

Just very vivid dreams for past 5 days, I have had some pain in tummy today like a tightening on the left side. My boobs have started to hurt a bit today, but this could be wishful thinking of course. I never do my temps, but did this morning it was 37 which is good, but shouldn't it be that anyway this many days past Ov? I am booked in for HSG and endo lap on 7th June so not holding out much hope till after that really.

However seeing your ace news has me smiling. How long you been trying, how happy was you Oh when you told him?

Zx

I dunno about temps Hun, because I never did it either! I think if you're pregnant it stays high though? And you get an implantation dip? That's about the extent of my knowledge lol.

OH was over the moon, I left him timing the test as I got in the shower because I was too scared to look! He couldn't believe his eyes! Bless him :) it was our first month of stopping the pull out method so we were really lucky!

Got my fingers crossed for you, I really didn't think I'd get a bfp, just shows how wrong I was!! xxx

Oh and Zoe, to see if your boobs hurt do the boob test! Take your bra off and run down the stairs lol that's how I measured how much mine hurt :rofl: OH thought it was hilarious :haha: xxx

Back again, DJ987 congrats!!

i did a HPT two days ago and got a :bfn: but bought a twin pack of ClearBlue today so gonna wait til I need a wee and give it another go.

:dust: for everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->