8dpo and counting down the days. Anyone want to wait with me??

laustiredttc

Expecting no 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies, this is our first month ttc no #2 took us quite a while to conceive our ds and now here I am doing it all again. Anyone want to wait the tww with me?

So im 8dpo and not had much in the way of symptoms apart from tender boobs and very very slight nausea. Also very dry cm and lots of strange dreams. What about you ladies?

Can I join? I'm 7dpo today. This is my first cycle ttc for #1, so I'm over analyzing everything lol. I've had a lot of cramps only on my right side. Also, this might be tmi (super sorry) but last night I noticed that I had super dark blue veins all over my right breast and my pelvic area around my stomach. Nothing seems to be going on on my left side:shrug:.

Hey I’m 5 dpo! Can I join you? I haven’t noticed any symptoms yet. We re and this is the first month. I got the flu though so we didn’t.t really do much baby dancing this month!

Im 5dpo today. I will join you! But i will probably start testing monday!

Hi Claire :hi: ahhh it's lovely your in your first cycle ttc and symptoms sound good Hun. I'm the same over analysing everything although I said I wouldn't this time round :ha: last night though I had the strangest tugging feeling in my uterus and af type cramps. My crazy brain is telling me implantation my sensible side says progesterone. Only time will tell I guess. :dust: to you Hun

Skye the month I fell pregnant with ds I was so sure we hadn't managed to conceive as we only dtd once and I even thought my oh was lying about well you know releasing his well you get the picture :shy: and I had stopped everything that month no charting no s s etc and lo and behold my miracle man is now sat next to me. Don't count yourself out Hun as it only takes one little spermie :dust: to you huni

Hi curly :hi: hope you can share your journey here with us. Go with testing Monday Hun. What dpo will you be? :dust: to you sweetie

I'm trying my absolute best but can't help notice every twinge and tingle lol. Soooo hoping this is the month as DH is away for two months from Feb for work. :sad: roll on Feb as that's when it will either be test or bust

I broke down and took a test yesterday and it was a bfn. I'm still holding out though! It was probably just way too early lol. I haven't been feeling a whole lot lately though which kinda puts me on edge. Oh well, we will just have to see! 8dpo down. I'm still having those cramps on my right side, they aren't super strong but they are definitely there. Maybe I'll be implanting soon! Baby dust to everyone!

I'm 10 dpo looking to test tomorrow. I took a hpt at 5dpo but got a BFN. I haven't had any symptoms except bloating, gas, lots of white creamy cm, and a heightened sense of smell. I'm really nervous about testing tomorrow.

Took first response hpt this morning and it was a BFN. There was absolutely no faint lines present. Besides the control line, the test was like a miniature canvas waiting to be painted! While it still may be too early to test, I'm blaming everything on wacky hormones. Oh well, maybe next time. Good luck to everyone else!!

Hi ladies seems like a lot of you are getting some positive symptoms. I'm right there with you all. Took a test yesterday 10dpo and today and both very much :bfn: been cramping on and off since 8dpo, boobs slightly tender and been feeling very wet, sorry tmi down there. I have one ic left which is 20miu so not holiding out much hope of that picking anything up. Will test again tomorrow with fmu and if neg again will just wait for af to show which should be here by Friday. Have a drs appointment as well for my cd21 bloods so will see what the results are then. And still have my PMA so it's not over till the :witch: gets here ladies :dust: to you all.

Keep us updated girls :flower:

Also Claire 8dpo is really early Hun and depending on what day you may implant it takes 24-36 hours for the hcg to build up. Hang on in there huni xx

Hey ladies! Would it be okay if I join you? I feel like TTC is the only thing I want to talk about and I think my mom and husband are tired of hearing about it. (Not obsessing in a stressful way, just excitement. I have a lot of hope!) My husband is excited too but he's more like, wait til you're pregnant to be excited!

I'm 6dpo and going crazy! I took a test yesterday, knowing exactly what the result would be. I just needed to POAS! Haha! As for the symptoms, I've been slightly nauseous since yesterday. Could be nothing but who knows I guess! I always tell myself I won't symptom spot. Then I'm like oh there was a twinge in my left ring finger...let me google that! :happydance:

Hey ladies! Would it be okay if I join you? I feel like TTC is the only thing I want to talk about and I think my mom and husband are tired of hearing about it. (Not obsessing in a stressful way, just excitement. I have a lot of hope!) My husband is excited too but he's more like, wait til you're pregnant to be excited!

I'm 6dpo and going crazy! I took a test yesterday, knowing exactly what the result would be. I just needed to POAS! Haha! As for the symptoms, I've been slightly nauseous since yesterday. Could be nothing but who knows I guess! I always tell myself I won't symptom spot. Then I'm like oh there was a twinge in my left ring finger...let me google that! :happydance:

Himrsharper :Hi: I know EXACTLY how you feel. I was here just over four years ago and was doing the exact same thing. For me that was a long and winding road but we got there eventually. The only thing that kept me sane was bnb. But here I am again at the start of ttc #2 and I can feel All of those old feelings surfacing again. I've already poas like four times, holding it up to light, googled symptoms to death but I guess in weird way it's what keeps me going. So go for it Hun and you got ladies here to listen to you. Oh and much :babydust: to you

I tested this evening and got this! I hope its the real deal and gets darker! Im 8dpo.

Attachments

• 87FB2943-B3DD-42C3-9F9E-E2E4BAEADA60.jpg
    87FB2943-B3DD-42C3-9F9E-E2E4BAEADA60.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 47
Omg curly I def see something :dance: keeping fx crossed for you Hun and hoping it's your :bfp: keep us updated Hun.

Update: 12dpo symptoms have all dissapeared. Poas this morning and stark :bfn: :sad: oh well just wait for af to arrive in two days now. Hubby is away for two months so if anything can give my brain a break from ttc. And get my body in tip top shape for when he gets back.

Keep us updated ladies and :dust: to all

Hi Ladies
May i Join? Im also TTC #2. Surviving tww and I think im 8 DPO. Had a MC in September. We finally felt ready to try again. Lets see!
Baby dust to all!

Hi Ladies
May i Join? Im also TTC #2. Surviving tww and I think im 8 DPO. Had a MC in September. We finally felt ready to try again. Lets see!
Baby dust to all!

:wave: Esperanza it's such an anxiety inducing time isn't it. I swear one minute google is my best friend and then the :devil: I'm so sorry to hear about your MC. It took me and DH a looooonnnng time to get on the same page but now we're here I'm a little scared 😳 I had a cp before conceiving my ds so can kind of relate where you are coming from big :hugs: I'm 12dpo and have started spotting which I never do and Some cramping. normally it's cramping firSt then full flow. So unless this is some kind of crazy implantation thing, the only other thing I can think of is a wonky cycle :wacko: time will tell.

Keep us updated Hun and :dust: to you

Hey everyone, I did a test today and a bfn, I’m pretty sure I’m out for this month although it’s still early to test. I can see myself going poas crazy if I’m not careful. With ds 2 I didn’t get a positive test till really late so I’m hoping it’s the same this time

Hey everyone, I did a test today and a bfn, I’m pretty sure I’m out for this month although it’s still early to test. I can see myself going poas crazy if I’m not careful. With ds 2 I didn’t get a positive test till really late so I’m hoping it’s the same this time

Hi Skye try not to get deflated Hun your not out until the :witch: arrives. Keeping my fx crossed for you Hun.

Well ladies I'm officially out. The :witch: got me this morning :cry: such a strange cycle as well because I had nausea, what felt like implantation cramps at 8,9 & 10dpo. Even last night when I was spotting I was having the strangest pinches behind my belly button and something which I never normally have after ov, creamy cm. I guess now I can go forwards but I certainly won't be thinking those symptoms mean anything. Plus I'm early as well. Oh well see what dr has to say tomorrow. One thing I've been taking this month is seven seas trying for a baby vitamin. After looking at some of the comments on other threads I've heard it can mess with cycles. Suffice to say I think I'll stick with regular folic acid from now on.

Good luck ladies and will be lurking to see how you all get on.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->